Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody had a party member leave yet?

Blackwall. :stopitslime:

Read spoiler if you know what I mean.

I sacrificed Warden Stroud after the boss fight and banished the Wardens out of Orlais. The whole ordeal with the Grey Wardens had me so :beli: that I gave all of them the :royalcamby: including Blackwall when he asked if the banishment extended to him as well.

:snoop: these star puzzles

I thought I would be annoyed with them but I kind of like them. I usually get those my second try.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to hunt down this Sir Hildebrandt dude for Cassandra in the Exalted Plains but the area he's marked in is beyond this fukk ass wall of rocks that I can't get over. :sadcam: Anybody know how to get to him?

Edit: Nvm. Figured it out. The game world is too big. :wow:

Last edited:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
do the decisions in this series carry over like Mass Effect? I just copped the first one since I heard this was so good.....

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Crafting Item Farming Tip

I found this by accident...super easy but tedious due to loading time. If you go to the Valamaar dwarf ruin in Hinterlands (you get a quest for it) there is a Royal Elfroot, some Iron and a Nug you can kill for Nugskin at the entrance. Just go in the ruin and come back out, everything respawns. I have about 15 Royal Elfroots right now for the potion upgrades and Nugskin is one of the best items in the game.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
My character didnt come out bad.
214xyj6.jpg
nikka got lipstick on:heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You seen the one on the Storm Coast? :damn:

Spent a good 8 minutes on that bullshyt

I gotta go back there to explore Storm Coast since all I did was pick up Iron Bull, killed one giant, took a camp and dipped. I'll check the astrarium puzzles when I revisit, I just home they lead me to some good shyt.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
buy schematics and craft them, breh. crafting is very similar to how it was in skyrim. its pretty simple. ive made some badass weapons.

Also brehs, Skyhold is fukking huge. Just wow. Didn't expect this. They got a nikka's chambers overlookin the WORLD :ohlawd:
Sounds like the Eyrie :wow:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
storm coast and hinterlands are the only areas i can survive in...im level 8 so far and if i go to any other area i get fukking destroyed :snoop:

tryna get josephine in bed but this bytch always plays so busy...soon tho, she cant resist a niga with all this power for so long :shaq:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
storm coast and hinterlands are the only areas i can survive in...im level 8 so far and if i go to any other area i get fukking destroyed :snoop:

tryna get josephine in bed but this bytch always plays so busy...soon tho, she cant resist a niga with all this power for so long :shaq:

I'm playing on hard an ain't that true :scust:

You had poison arrow regular corpses bodying me :wow:I'm tryna man up and go back to the Mire but I don't want that sonning once again :wow: