Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
buy schematics and craft them, breh. crafting is very similar to how it was in skyrim. its pretty simple. ive made some badass weapons.

Also brehs, Skyhold is fukking huge. Just wow. Didn't expect this. They got a nikka's chambers overlookin the WORLD :ohlawd:

Where did you get your schematics? I'm trying to find some stuff for Bianca and the Skyhold merchants only went up to Bianca Arms II. Also I never seem to find staff schematics or light armor schematics.

And yes, Skyhold is big. After I got in Skyhold ALL the companion missions unlocked (except Viv, Bull, Cole and Sera I believe. Also Sera disappeared on my Skyhold I can't find her :sadcam:) plus the specialization missions. To get knight enchanter I have to get a bunch of materials that I don't even know how to find :snoop:

Way too much shyt to do in this game brehs, I got a 22 hour save and they keep throwing missions at me :damn: I imagine I would have to do all the companion missions because all Bioware games basically require you to do companion missions for a happy ending but it's so many, and then companions like Viv and Blackwall require you to collect stuff so you actually have to explore most of the maps in the game :dwillhuh: too much shyt to do.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's a cave near the southern middle part of the map. It has some lyrium smuggling dwarves outside of it, it looks like it's small but it expands into a huge cave that has darkspawn in it. I covered the hole in it that the darkspawn came out of, I have a feeling that it mattered that I did that.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:dwillhuh:

where at?

in the hinterlands look for the upper lake camp.. the cave the vault is in is directly south of the camp...the cave is named valammar

when i found the vault i was doing a mission in that cave so i dnt know if youll be able to get to the vault without doing the mission :yeshrug: try it out tho

oh yeah, also make sure you got a rogue in your party to unlock the doors in the cave

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
FYI if you go on dragonagekeep.com you can look at the world state of your current playthrough of the game and verify it's the one you wanted. Its a bit hard to check in the actual game but you can pull it up on the keep and load it into the editor and see the choices on it. I think and I'm not 100% on this that the Keep loads the Bioware default world state in slot 1 unless you override it or go on the Keep and tell it to load your state to be imported.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
This Ball mission can kick rocks.

I spoke too soon. shyt picked up and got wild. Troll game was on 10000% :troll:

Doled out one of my most troll worthy judgments as a result too.:troll::troll::troll:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Ball mission?

Requires like 30 power to start. You attend a ball and are supposed to prevent an assassination of an empress while peace talks to end a Civil War in Orlais go on. 1st half was aight but the 2nd half was dope. Has a few endings to it actually.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Requires like 30 power to start. You attend a ball and are supposed to prevent an assassination of an empress while peace talks to end a Civil War in Orlais go on. 1st half was aight but the 2nd half was dope. Has a few endings to it actually.

:sadcam: Oh now I remember, I had the points earlier but I used it to unlock the Emprise du Lion mission and some other locked areas, I only got 17 points now. I'll build my points and check it out after I wreck the Storm Coast dragon.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
So I decided to make the mages allies to the Inquisition.

Cassandra with the :beli:
Solas :myman:
Cullen :ufdup:

The fukk was I supposed to do? :sadcam:

My main is a mage brother :myman:

What I did with the mages was :demonic:

Enslaved the mages to the inquisition cuz I felt they too dangerous to have them as equal allies after that whole time warp debacle,