Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I thought when you drink a potion all of your characters get healed. That doesn't seem to be the case. I can't figure out how to heal other party members. How do you do that?

Switch to them and make them drink potions/set up their behaviors for it. There isn't really any healing magic.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Switch to them and make them drink potions/set up their behaviors for it. There isn't really any healing magic.
Thanks.

I'm on a controller now and this shyt is a mess. Now the game just closes when after I closed that first major rift and I wake up in that town. This game is a complete mess. Completely unplayable now. I guess I'll continue waiting. fukk this shyt :smh:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Apparently when you get your specialization it has a healing spell of some sort regardless of what class. I havent read into it tho

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Is this game even playable on the PC? SLI is fukked up, the fog is fukked up, flickering floors, terrible controls, framerate drops. :camby:

I'm waiting for a patch and I guess using a controller (I can't believe I'm saying that).

I'm starting to really get on my fukk pc gaming tip right now :stopitslime:Three terrible triple A releases in a row :wtf:
Uhhhhh I'm having no issues and I've put in 20 hrs since Monday

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't know what that means lol
in your display options there should be an option to choose between dx11 and "mantle" (I think you also need the latest AMD driver). it should give your better performance with a AMD card, but some people are saying it's worse...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Maybe it has to do with my card. I heard this was optimised for amd cards
Nah, people on AMD cards are experiencing a lot of problems too. I was just reading up on it. A ton of people are experiencing random crashes to desktop with AMD cards.

You're lucky though. Hopefully you won't experience any problems :cheers:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Nah, people on AMD cards are experiencing a lot of problems too. I was just reading up on it. A ton of people are experiencing random crashes to desktop with AMD cards.

You're lucky though. Hopefully you won't experience any problems :cheers:
I just updated my driver and am about to check the performance with it running on mantle