Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is this game even playable on the PC? SLI is fukked up, the fog is fukked up, flickering floors, terrible controls, framerate drops. :camby:

I'm waiting for a patch and I guess using a controller (I can't believe I'm saying that).

I'm starting to really get on my fukk pc gaming tip right now :stopitslime:Three terrible triple A releases in a row :wtf:

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Yeah I ain't feeling this Quanari mage s*** :huhldup:

It just feels out of character for a big a** n***a to have skinny a** tights and a staff when you 7'6 :leostare:
Like breh you ain't tryna throw them hands? :skip:

Top it off with the soft voice and it's extra moist. I think Ima start over as Human dual rouge and try it again in my 2nd playthrough :yeshrug:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
my red-head elf archer

dragonageinquisition_rkxdn.png

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like we made the same character.
Is he a rogue?
:russ:
That particular rift in the Hinterlands surprised me, too.
After three tries and me finally completing it, I realized I hadn't leveled up my squad because I was having so much fun exploring and fighting.
:dead:
If you haven't already tried, you should attempt to disrupt the rift while fighting.
Stuns the damn fire demons and gives you & your squad ten or so seconds to wail on them.
Either way, I'm on Casual. I never play Bioware games for the combat but it's not bad in this one.

My dude is a two handed warrior, I'm gonna make him sword and shield when I get the chance though. I'm gonna bump down the difficulty too, I don't have to start over for that, do I? :whoa: While I am enjoying the game the combat is dry, I shouldn't have to put so much effort on it.

First I made a Qunari and just laughed. American accent is too light, they need a Vin Diesel type voice for them big ass dudes.

Then I made Geralt from the Witcher and the voice fits so thats what I'm rollin' with.

:ohhh: Wish I thought of that. Oh well, I'm okay with the Jonathan Rhys-Meyer dude I got.

I was :beli: when I saw that Krem had the same hair cut though.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah I ain't feeling this Quanari mage s*** :huhldup:

It just feels out of character for a big a** n***a to have skinny a** tights and a staff when you 7'6 :leostare:
Like breh you ain't tryna throw them hands? :skip:

Top it off with the soft voice and it's extra moist. I think Ima start over as Human dual rouge and try it again in my 2nd playthrough :yeshrug:

Started to roll a Qunari mage but I just had to be a black guy for some reason.

After I beat the game imma go with a Qunari Rogue Archer

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
Is this game even playable on the PC? SLI is fukked up, the fog is fukked up, flickering floors, terrible controls, framerate drops. :camby:

I'm waiting for a patch and I guess using a controller (I can't believe I'm saying that).

I'm starting to really get on my fukk pc gaming tip right now :stopitslime:Three terrible triple A releases in a row :wtf:

:mjcry: Seems like EA and the industry really giving a "fukk you" to Nvidia users.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjcry: Seems like EA and the industry really giving a "fukk you" to Nvidia users.
For real. It's real hard to be a pc gamer right now. I got all these games I wanna play that I bought, but they don't work. I'm sick and tired of this shyt. Might have to be console only for a bit. It's been a really bad couple of weeks (unfortunately those have been the biggest weeks of the year). shyt is fukked up.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
For real. It's real hard to be a pc gamer right now. I got all these games I wanna play that I bought, but they don't work. I'm sick and tired of this shyt. Might have to be console only for a bit. It's been a really bad couple of weeks (unfortunately those have been the biggest weeks of the year). shyt is fukked up.
performance is alright for me now. turning off the Origin overlay seemed to help

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
performance is alright for me now. turning off the Origin overlay seemed to help
Yeah, I had to do that to even play in 3 monitors or the game wouldn't even see my mouse. There are major sli problems right now though. Everybody is having problems.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
First Attempt: :beli: @ the struggle hairline
NLvxNvh.jpg

Second Attempt: :ehh:
sryH3dT.jpg

Third Attempt: :noah:
aTCYjXw.jpg

Final Choice: Discount Jonathan Rhys-Meyers :deadmanny:
PMdrspt.jpg

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought when you drink a potion all of your characters get healed. That doesn't seem to be the case. I can't figure out how to heal other party members. How do you do that?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So I decided to make the mages allies to the Inquisition.

Cassandra with the :beli:
Solas :myman:
Cullen :ufdup:

The fukk was I supposed to do? :sadcam: