Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
These rouge assassins are messing me up :oxy:

I'm playing on hard and still at a moderately low level. I'm wandering and these n***as took out my whole health bar on a stealth critical backstab :mk:

Spend 8 potions for three guys brehs :wow:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
D6bVf7g.png

My Rogue Elf is outchea tryn run game on Josephine.

QYSmR77.jpg

8nxnAMq.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man I think Solas and I are ultimately gonna have problems cause this nikka disapproves of everything I do.

Funny thing for me is that I'm getting approval from him on a lot of things without trying. He seems to give approval when you help out folks like elves or when you sympathize with mages.

The only time he got mad was when I agreed with something Dorian said.

The person that's getting salty with me right now is Cassandra.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm nowhere near as deep as a lot of guys and it feels like I've been playing for ages. I eventually had to leave the Hinterlands.
I'm a completionist in these sort of games but I was getting bored of the fetch quests.
Come to find out, Hinterlands is simply more or less a prologue level and the story picks up once you dip out. They had a huge thread on it on reddit.
I was
:why:
at killing 10 Druffalo to feed refugees. Just picked up Sera & Vivianne.

how does it compare to skyrim?

is it better?

Thus far, IMO, no. Skyrim was more magical to me, initially, from the time I picked up the controller.
From talking to dragons to being able to become a vampire or werewolf. Random, but there's no day/night cycle in this from what I can tell in this.
Skyrim just felt more epic and detailed, but there's a lot of detail in this, too. They're both under the same genre but they do different things well.
You have a lot more influence on the world in Inquisition and while the locations aren't as lore heavy on average, you still have a shyt ton to do.
More than you had in Skyrim.
And while you can't talk to EVRY NPC you come across, the relationship and bonds you can form feel 110% more organic here than they did in Skyrim.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man like 4.5 hours in and I haven't done any story missions since the intro. I got like 5 power points doing random things in the hinterlands. We met an elf woman and raided some tomb place and she helped us fight the enemies there. She tried to dip out with a treasure and Solas checked her and she gave it up.

I still got 2 checkpoints to claim but one of them had a baby dragon in the way. Damn mother showed up and wiped out 3 of my 4 party members so I had to run.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I'm just honestly trolling with some of these choices. Especially when passing judgement.

I'm throwing curveballs everytime I sit in that throne.:pachaha:

"I served a living God. Glory awaits me in death."

Word? :ehh: Since you're in a rush, that's okay you can just go to jail forever then.

"I deserve to be made an example out of. I killed my own people. Show me no mercy."

Word? Well, Andraste forgives you. :troll:

Damn ya'll dudes putting in work. I've put in mad hours and I'm still at the Hinterlands. :mjlol:

Ain't even recruit my first party member yet :mjlol:

But I did get 2 agents on the team though...that big blue Anvarr and Barric dude in the castle in Hinterlands.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Damn ya'll dudes putting in work. I've put in mad hours and I'm still at the Hinterlands. :mjlol:

Ain't even recruit my first party member yet :mjlol:

But I did get 2 agents on the team though...that big blue Anvarr and Barric dude in the castle in Hinterlands.

Had to get the fukk out of The Hinterlands. Spent too much time there, started feeling like Kanye with the Power.

shyt just be poppin off man. :whoo:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Squad up with Dorian and Viv and just watch the shots fly :pachaha:

Bizzle

Get my pool in the back
Daps
Reppin
London
Brehs this game is piff. I am about 3 hours in and every time I find a side quest (a lot) I want to do it!

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is there a spot where I can grind and level up quickly? I'm still in the hinterlands and at level 5. I went to the fallow more but them enemies are level 12 and shyt.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bought the game day 1 been playing it pretty much everyday since then.
Game is dope but I'm a bit salty for getting all deep into the game and realizing
that Dragon's Keep didn't send my choices over.

I was talking to Leliana about her past adventures with the hero of
ferelden and she says "SHE was a friend".
And I'm left sitting there like :dahell:
:snoop: Guess I gotta go with the default world for now smh.
Anyone get the Dragon's Keep to work for em ?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Bought the game day 1 been playing it pretty much everyday since then.
Game is dope but I'm a bit salty for getting all deep into the game and realizing
that Dragon's Keep didn't send my choices over.

I was talking to Leliana about her past adventures with the hero of
ferelden and she says "SHE was a friend".
And I'm left sitting there like :dahell:
:snoop: Guess I gotta go with the default world for now smh.
Anyone get the Dragon's Keep to work for em ?

Mine went through fine, I think. All the big stuff that I remembered setting up are confirmed.