Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll get the weapons in the beginning after the opening sequence when you close your first rift. They'll be in a stash box.

After that I know you get the Bog Unicorn in a mission...its not a real mission though. But I'm trying to figure out how to actually get to ride the damn thing.
The Bog Unicorn is ugly as fukk though, jezus. IDK about the throne or anything yet.

The gear that was in the room when I woke up after closing the rift? Seriously? Thats it?!?!?

I paid $10 for that? :mjcry:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
You can drink potions but that's about the only way you can regain HP. You can set up barriers that prevent you from taking damage but they seem to break down quick. The best way to use them is right when someone's about to get hit by a big move

So the mage in this game doesnt have a heal spell?​

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Looks like i will have to play this game on Medium resolutions :mjcry:

any posters playing this game on PC?
I'm playing on PC. the game is pretty demanding. it uses the BF4 engine. what specs you got?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
i7 2630QM, ATI 6770M

yeah, you gonna have to turn stuff down
7009.jpg

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
For anyone who is using a 360 controller on the PC, is it close enough to the keyboard functionality wise? My HTPC is my best computer at the moment (8320 OC 4.0, r9 280 3GB) and i want play the game on my tv, but i do not want to miss out on too many keyboard functions to do so.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, I realized that and went back again. :mjcry: I went back to male again and instead of a black dude like last time I said fukk it and made a character that fits the first voice option. So it's a Puerto Rican looking type dude with a British accent or King Henry VIII from the Tudors but with a heavy ass tan :deadmanny:

Last time I'm doing this though. I'm still not deep yet but I've closed two rifts so far but the third one in the Hinterlands is kicking my ass it has these fire demons that come out of it setting my whole crew on fire. Only Solas can do damage with his ice staff. I'm gonna leave it alone and come back to it when I get more brolick. For now I'm just doing the easier shyt that expands the Inquisitions influence.

Sounds like we made the same character.
Is he a rogue?
:russ:
That particular rift in the Hinterlands surprised me, too.
After three tries and me finally completing it, I realized I hadn't leveled up my squad because I was having so much fun exploring and fighting.
:dead:
If you haven't already tried, you should attempt to disrupt the rift while fighting.
Stuns the damn fire demons and gives you & your squad ten or so seconds to wail on them.
Either way, I'm on Casual. I never play Bioware games for the combat but it's not bad in this one.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yeah, I realized that and went back again. :mjcry: I went back to male again and instead of a black dude like last time I said fukk it and made a character that fits the first voice option. So it's a Puerto Rican looking type dude with a British accent or King Henry VIII from the Tudors but with a heavy ass tan :deadmanny:

Last time I'm doing this though. I'm still not deep yet but I've closed two rifts so far but the third one in the Hinterlands is kicking my ass it has these fire demons that come out of it setting my whole crew on fire. Only Solas can do damage with his ice staff. I'm gonna leave it alone and come back to it when I get more brolick. For now I'm just doing the easier shyt that expands the Inquisitions influence.

First I made a Qunari and just laughed. American accent is too light, they need a Vin Diesel type voice for them big ass dudes.

Then I made Geralt from the Witcher and the voice fits so thats what I'm rollin' with.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I left the Hinterlands to pick up some more guys for my squad cuz I got tired of it, got Viv, Iron Bull and Sera now. Went back to the Hinterlands though and dragon territory :damn: level 12 dragonlings and a dragon sniping you with fireballs!

Oh yeah and if you wanna see something neat go to the Storm Coast to pick up Iron Bull. Explore the area to the south, you'll thank me :smugdraper:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's not comparable to Skyrim, it's not better or worse, it's all based on what kind of games you like.

They aren't even the same kind of game