Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
in your display options there should be an option to choose between dx11 and "mantle" (I think you also need the latest AMD driver). it should give your better performance with a AMD card, but some people are saying it's worse...

Mantle hasn't done shyt for my 270x breh :mjcry:

In BF4 it fukkin cripples the game.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:ohhh: Wish I thought of that. Oh well, I'm okay with the Jonathan Rhys-Meyer dude I got.

I was :beli: when I saw that Krem had the same hair cut though.

Geralt is super easy to make. White hair, pale skin, ponytail hairstyle, scar on the left eye, yellow eyes with black eye shadow and older looking skin complexion.
This is a shytty screenshot I took wit my iphone.
geralt.jpg

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man I think Solas and I are ultimately gonna have problems cause this nikka disapproves of everything I do.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man I think Solas and I are ultimately gonna have problems cause this nikka disapproves of everything I do.
:dead:

I wanna be a ruthless ass Inquisitor, but I don't wanna give qunari people an even worse name. So I roll around with my goddamn diplomats. Cassandra, Viv, and Grey Warden breh. Just some experienced wise muhfukkas.

When I wanna get gully, me and Iron Bull twin tower these nikkas. :whew:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I just love how there's constantly people to talk to and convince to join up with you and just shyt to do that actually feels like its contributing to your overall war effort. Its like ME3's galactic readiness shyt was the beta for this game's war table. They took that shyt to the next goddamn generation doe

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

I wanna be a ruthless ass Inquisitor, but I don't wanna give qunari people an even worse name. So I roll around with my goddamn diplomats. Cassandra, Viv, and Grey Warden breh. Just some experienced wise muhfukkas.

When I wanna get gully, me and Iron Bull twin tower these nikkas. :whew:

I'm just honestly trolling with some of these choices. Especially when passing judgement.

I'm throwing curveballs everytime I sit in that throne.:pachaha:

"I served a living God. Glory awaits me in death."

Word? :ehh: Since you're in a rush, that's okay you can just go to jail forever then.

"I deserve to be made an example out of. I killed my own people. Show me no mercy."

Word? Well, Andraste forgives you. :troll:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm just honestly trolling with some of these choices. Especially when passing judgement.

I'm throwing curveballs everytime I sit in that throne.:pachaha:

"I served a living God. Glory awaits me in death."

Word? :ehh: Since you're in a rush, that's okay you can just go to jail forever then.

"I deserve to be made an example out of. I killed my own people. Show me no mercy."

Word? Well, Andraste forgives you. :troll:
Im not even at sky hold. This character just has a few hours but I've spent 25. I dunno what the game really has to offer me yet. Can't wait to make them choices

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I swear when the semester is over I'm buying this and playing it 24hrs non stop on the first day I cop it