Siempre Fresco
Daps
lookin good at night :whew:

dragonageinquisition_4tu48.png

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
How is she? First party member I wanna seek out is her. She looks like quite the character.

She's cool. Straight shot a nikka down though when I made a pass at her.

And she seems to not fukk with mages all that much, despite being one.

Now this nikka Cole :krs: :krs: :krs:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Started off my story, just beat the prologue, started the Hinterlands and imma call it a night for now.

I decided to go into this game mostly cold so I don't know all of the party members but I do know Vivienne :shaq:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Whoo this game too piff brehs, they got my nikka Hawke out here thuggin'.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I tried for half an hour if not longer.
It's damn near impossible to make a decent looking black, male character. Those hairlines are
:scust:
Game is overwhelmingly huge, though. I was six hours in before I left for the first mission in the Hinterlands.
I see this being a lot like Skyrim in that I wont finish the story until over a year after release.
There's so much to do in this & so many other games I'm going to be trying to squeeze in to play over these next few months.
Game isn't (thus far) as dark as DA: O, but I'm enjoying it more than I've enjoyed either of the previous two, and I'm not even a dozen hours in.

Last edited:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Can you edit hair color and make up after making your character or are you stuck with the character you made at the beginning of the game?

Probably figured it out by now but you're stuck.
I had to go back after two hours in and redo my character because I decided the voice (2) and class I chose (warrior) didn't fit him at all.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Breh I pre-ordered the deluxe version and downloaded all the additional content. How do I actually get the stuff though?

You'll get the weapons in the beginning after the opening sequence when you close your first rift. They'll be in a stash box.

After that I know you get the Bog Unicorn in a mission...its not a real mission though. But I'm trying to figure out how to actually get to ride the damn thing.
The Bog Unicorn is ugly as fukk though, jezus. IDK about the throne or anything yet.