Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't even play this game. It doesn't see my mouse. I have to turn off surround completely for it to see a mouse. :snoop:

Come on EA, you had no problem with this with the first 2 dragon ages. Unacceptable :camby:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
B2tFzwAIMAERxZj.jpg:large

B2tH0BBIgAAlOQ-.jpg:large

I messed up and named him the default name Maxwell

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Spent almost an hour creating my dude, made it to the breach at the temple you have to seal and decided to restart the game and make a broad instead. :skip:

I was satisfied with the breh I created but the voice choices didn't match how he looked :deadmanny: I thought I could tolerate it but it was too weird.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Game is overwhelming to me. Too much to do and too many possibilities. I love the advisor system and how they're in there arguing about what to do. It feels like you're a part of something great in its infancy. I love how it tells you when your people approve or disapprove of your actions but there's seemingly no meter for you to gauge them by. You have to observe how they act towards you and you cant gift your way out of their disdain.

Can't wait till I get to start passing judgment on people we capture.

Last edited:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I picked it up last night and spent about 30 minutes creating a character only to hit X and name him Maxwell:beli: I always play the good guy for my first play through but I may have to switch it up this time.