Supporter
Daps

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that shyt don't add up with what you said. 43 minutes ago you said "It unlocks in 10 hours and 36 minutes. That's 10 PM on my end." that would mean it's 11:24am when you said that. maybe your playstation is setup to a different timezone

that person is probably on the west coast (PST) (edit: it even says it in the thread title: "It will be available to play at 9pm PST on 11/17?")

it unlocks at midnight EST for everyone
Because EST is the most important timezone in the country.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
shyt's dope so far. I wish it played more like DA:O on PC, but I can get used to it. I'm anticipating the official unlock, cause using this vpn shyt is annoying. the game definitely looks nice

dragonageinquisition_ahslz.png

PC brehs, use "-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60" to get 60 fps in the cut-scenes

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
shyt's dope so far. I wish it played more like DA:O on PC, but I can get used to it. I'm anticipating the official unlock, cause using this vpn shyt is annoying. the game definitely looks nice

dragonageinquisition_ahslz.png

PC brehs, use "-GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60" to get 60 fps in the cut-scenes
It doesn't play like origins?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
It doesn't play like origins?
you can't move around with mouse clicks. that is a big step away from the way crpg's have traditionally been controlled. it's definitely more "controller friendly" now

that also makes it more of a real-time action game. there is the 'tactical mode' to pause the action, and give orders. but it doesn't seem as robust as the systems in DA:O. and you don't have the options to automatically pause the action under certain circumstances like in DA:O. I also haven't seen options to modify party member's tactics, but it could be there, cause I really have't explored the options yet. the AI seems to handle themselves pretty well though

I still like the game, it's just not DA:O

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
you can't move around with mouse clicks. that is a big step away from the way crpg's have traditionally been controlled. it's definitely more "controller friendly" now

that also makes it more of a real-time action game. there is the 'tactical mode' to pause the action, and give orders. but it doesn't seem as robust as the systems in DA:O. and you don't have the options to automatically pause the action under certain circumstances like in DA:O. I also haven't seen options to modify party member's tactics, but it could be there, cause I really have't explored the options yet. the AI seems to handle themselves pretty well though

not moving around with mouse clicks is the biggest thing for me honestly. its weird. but im getting used to it.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

U can't move with mouse clicks :mjcry:

Some much for spiritual successor to bg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
not moving around with mouse clicks is the biggest thing for me honestly. its weird. but im getting used to it.
I had remap the WASD keys. I need 'strafing' on A and D, not 'rotate'

for some reason it won't let me bind anything to my mouse's thumb buttons :stopitslime: