Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:russ: It's all good fam.

I really was making that :dahell: face though reading that shyt. We all about to feast at 9pst/10mt/11central/12est :blessed::noah:

Yeah I'm looking back and :snoop:
Had a Physio exam today that I bombed and last Friday moms calls me to say her white blood cell count is out of control and they suspect leukemia.
Got overzealous and feel victim to that coli math.
:mjcry:
Hopefully it'll all be forgotten when the game drops.
I'm just gonna lurk 'till then.
:guilty::wow:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're either confused, or you're fukking trolling me.
It was 2 my time, NOT 3.
8+2 = 10.
There were SIX minutes and seconds to go BEFORE 3PM.
It is now 3:17 with 7 hours and 40+ mins to go until the title is playable.
3+7 = 10.
Stop looking at YOUR clock and realize I'm referring to MINE.
:what:
LMFAOOOOOOOO WHAT THEFUKK IS THESE nikkaS ARGUING ABOUT FOR REAL THO HAHHAAA

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
actually been playing since Saturday - it's good to live in NYC :blessed:

GAME IS CRACK ON STEROIDS!!!!!

It's literally Skyrim + Mass Effect. I am glad I did not know much about this until about maybe a month ago because I am pleasantly surprised by what i've played so far!

I have explored the first area so to speak and already have tons of missions, side quests, and content available to me . And not boring fetch quests missions either!

Was playing this morning before I took my son and his friends to school. Got to some new area (in the larger area I had been exploring) and a large overhead shadow appeared over me. Turned the camera to see a huge fireball heading straight my way. My main character died and with the remaining party members I got the hell out there; saw this huge dragon flying in the sky just circling overhead waiting for me to do something stupid :pachaha:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It's literally Skyrim + Mass Effect. I am glad I did not know much about this until about maybe a month ago because I am pleasantly surprised by what i've played so far!

I have explored the first area so to speak and already have tons of missions, side quests, and content available to me . And not boring fetch quests missions either!

Was playing this morning before I took my son and his friends to school. Got to some new area (in the larger area I had been exploring) and a large overhead shadow appeared over me. Turned the camera to see a huge fireball heading straight my way. My main character died and with the remaining party members I got the hell out there; saw this huge dragon flying in the sky just circling overhead waiting for me to do something stupid :pachaha:
You bootleging or something somebody hook me up...

I want to get this before work tommorow. Ima wake up early and play it like a child :ohlawd:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

fukk. That's all I needed to hear. GTA and now this. I'm trading something in at least :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just did Dragon Age Keep. It couldn't find my DA1 file :mjcry: I dunno what I did back then other than romance that crazy witch and she had my baby.

It found DA2 though :whew:

I have no idea what just happened with that shyt though. I dunno if doing the Dragon Age Keep thing was a good idea or not :yeshrug: Now my Inquistion game is gonna be based on these choices. I guess it probably doesn't matter in the long run