Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Word of advice. When you first make your character after it says accept changes and goes to the part that says name your character don't press X if you're on Playstation press square if you wanna rename X will start the game.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Game is overwhelming to me. Too much to do and too many possibilities. I love the advisor system and how they're in there arguing about what to do. It feels like you're a part of something great in its infancy. I love how it tells you when your people approve or disapprove of your actions but there's seemingly no meter for you to gauge them by. You have to observe how they act towards you and you cant gift your way out of their disdain.

Can't wait till I get to start passing judgment on people we capture.
Yeah. Breh. This game has just SO MUCH. Just so goddamn much.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Dude who said the game was overwhelming ain't kidding. Something to do everywhere you go. I found myself taking quests after quests. I can't even make sense out of all the loot I've found. Had to take a break since my neck and eyes started getting sore.

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Aight brehs am I going crazy or...do they keep referring to my dude as a her??? Anyone else notice this?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Aight brehs am I going crazy or...do they keep referring to my dude as a her??? Anyone else notice this?

I played as a dude earlier I didn't notice that. Did you unknowingly start the game as a female and made a her look like a man? :deadmanny:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I played as a dude earlier I didn't notice that. Did you unknowingly start the game as a female and made a her look like a man? :deadmanny:

If so then :huhldup: @ "her" voice.

Seen a few people report this too though, on Reddit and such.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
That's a fukked up glitch then :laff:

Yeah. It's random though. After I woke up after closing the big rift, the towns people were on some "OMG look at her. She closed the rift", but then there's time I'll be a referred to as he. I can still go get at the female romances, but I did see a couple romance options for dudes when talking to them too(Cullen and Solas), unless they're just bi-sexual/gay options. :scust:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah. It's random though. After I woke up after closing the big rift, the towns people were on some "OMG look at her. She closed the rift", but then there's time I'll be a referred to as he. I can still go get at the female romances, but I did see a couple romance options for dudes when talking to them too(Cullen and Solas), unless they're just bi-sexual/gay options. :scust:
yeah think them nikkas like dingaling AND poonanny