Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

sun raw

All Star
Daps
empire being a success has guaranteed a couple of things:

1) everybody's going to want a piece of the pie so empire running away with the ratings provides a perfect excuse for news and entertainment programs to turn the spotlight to people like watkins, people who will provide an opposing point of view on the show; so the programs get some people to tune in and watkins gets some attention for the time being, win-win situation for everyone involved

and

2) i will never stop hearing about empire

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Black-Ish Didn't Make Nielsen Top 25 Shows Among African Americans But Fresh Off The Boat Did

anoj89.jpg

CAaL06xWcAAOcOk.png
Last weeks episode of black-ish was the blooper reel episode and this week it was off, that's why the ratings for it was low. What blooper reel episodes have high numbers?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is so simple yet people getting worked up. Basically there aren't enough positive black shows and positive images of black people floating around the media for this to be one of the MAIN BLACK SHOWS OUT !!! this shyt aint rocket science
It would be for a c00n or CAC.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
has she consistently been a hoodrat actor over the time span I mentioned? her stats say hoodrat
Why because of baby boy and this role she has now? I seen her in other roles that wasn't the focal point of being a hood rat. So the stats doesn't say that, she just plays it well and that's why it's memorable.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Last weeks episode of black-ish was the blooper reel episode and this week it was off, that's why the ratings for it was low. What blooper reel episodes have high numbers?
This was like 2 weeks ago stats about blackish

Also Black-Ish Didn't Make Nielsen Top 25 Shows Among African Americans

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas be like I hate fox news propaganda, misrepresentations and stereotypical depiction's of Black Americans but the Fox's Show "Empire" is freaking amazing , I watch every week. Yall on some other shyt

tumblr_inline_nlez7q5H8n1qd5w84.gif
You know Rupert Murdoch and them seen the black viewership like :smugbiden:

All the c00ns swooping in to protect white daddy:cape:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
y'all whine about poor images of Black folks in the media (of course there does need to be a better balance on TV) while holding a terrible self representation of your race yourselves with many of you dudes posts on here y'all sure you aren't being a lil hypocritical :usure: