Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh we not derailing the thread no more go relax some where clown. ruport Murdoch don't even know you exist..

Edit. You can't even explain what you say. I can explain in detail every aspect of what I post with confidence. All you can say is that its not propaganda. And put words in peoples mouths. :mjlol:

Define propaganda, cause it's really not a linear definition like yall wanna make it out to be

Last edited:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
The culture of America is built on racism and racism only. Everything revolves around white supremacy. This is the reason we need our own media.

Someone who has the balls to explain this. Please do.

How is empire a show created by a gay black man who only portrays black people in a negative light and is on a TV station owned by a racist okay. How is that okay? How is not approving of this being ashamed of being black?

The funny thing is Lee Daniels didn't even create the show. It was a Daniel Strong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Strong

Lee was given the call afterwards to direct and be the face of the show

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is Lee Daniels didn't even create the show. It was a Daniel Strong

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Strong

Lee was given the call afterwards to direct and be the face of the show

Up

Yup. That's part of the game.. Lee is a polarizing figure and gets people talking. Dudes yappin and ain't even doing the knowledge for real

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Check out the 1:13 mark. Peep how the 3 goofballs on the left react to the clip of two black women fighting.They have no idea that this is the image that our enemy WANTS in the mainstream. Media propaganda is the MOST EFFECTIVE tool being used right now against us. It is keeping stereotypes alive. Its continuing the self-hate mentallity thats already amongst our community also. Most visual and audio representing blacks are NOT in a positive light. It is NOT "just entertainment". Most of us are unaware of what media propaganda is. Hence the 3 cheerleaders on the left. Its kind of frustrating being "aware" of things like this as a black man because everyone else is so blind and lost. It was kind of hard watching this clip. Im sure Dr. Watkins felt like an alien being the only one conscious of whats REALLY going on

Does TV's Empire poorly portray African Americans CNN Video:

Outside of Dr. Watkins.. the other 3 are 'Industry Blacks". If something is doing numbers, good ratings, getting spins, huge airplay, blowing up, etc. they will co-sign that sh*t to death. They could even hate that sh*t on the low-behind closed doors but out in public its all, "that sh*t is fire, that sh*t is doing numbers:ooh::blessed:, oh but you don't like that sh*t.. you hatin'?":dahell: I run into them from time to time here in LA. Old girl in the video might have a friend that works at Fox Television or other "friends" that might have something to do with the show or not. Maybe saying something bad about the show might f*ck up a connect for her in the future or her status on Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood or whatever show she's on. And Don Lemon is gay so you know he's lovin' every minute of Empire.You could have a show about blacks hanging from trees but if its blowing up and doing numbers they won't go against that sh*t even if you put a gun to their heads. I see it all the time.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, you can't even give your own working definition of propaganda, but yet think you qualified to talk about it
Breh does it feel good to say that? I mean I could have posted the definition but I don't care to talk to you anymore. You're weak.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
of course...the three (SUPER) c00nS on the left...'nuff said...these are the types that cacs want speaking to us...I pray that somebody get at all three :ohlawd: Don Lemonhead is cancer to our community straight up!!!

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy stop.... The fact you gotta "post links" instead of using your own insight disqualifies you
The definition of propaganda isn't up to debate like how you want. Please don't reposnd to me anymore I know what your about on this subject.