Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Black-Ish Didn't Make Nielsen Top 25 Shows Among African Americans But Fresh Off The Boat Did

anoj89.jpg

CAaL06xWcAAOcOk.png

Top 5 shows among African-Americans last week (viewers)

1. Empire 9.5M
2. Scandal 3.7M
3. HAHN 2.6M
4. AmCrime 2.5M
5. RHOA 2.4M (viewers)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOOOO!!!!

13z8j85.jpg

A dikk in the booty ass cat @KOohbt

just negged me cause I stated that white folks hated nikkas before the television was invented..... :dead:

the trill part is, he has that type of thought process on a so called "black" website.....:mjlol:

and this site will allow that type of mentality to fester as long as its presented in a palatable way.......

But this site is black owned tho............ :sugefaint:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Black-Ish Didn't Make Nielsen Top 25 Shows Among African Americans But Fresh Off The Boat Did

anoj89.jpg

CAaL06xWcAAOcOk.png
:snoop:@fillerguy summed up my thoughts exactly with his post on this.

But ofcourse, being black in America, other black people are going to shame me into supporting this show because it's one of the few black TV shows on tv. Despite its overwhelming usage of stereotypes.

This is why I don't watch TV period. Stupid stuff.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YOOOO!!!!

13z8j85.jpg

A dikk in the booty ass cat @KOohbt

just negged me cause I stated that white folks hated nikkas before the television was invented..... :dead:

the trill part is, he has that type of thought process on a so called "black" website.....:mjlol:

and this site will allow that type of mentality to fester as long as its presented in a palatable way.......

But this site is black owned tho............ :sugefaint:
I negged you cause you have shytty posts

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suck a dikk from the back fukk boy......

and refute what I said instead of acting like a Hoe

Going mad hard to defend a racist white guys smash hit TV show on his TV station. :mjpls:

I bet you like the fact that black people are watching it by the scores lining his wallet huh:mjpls:

:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going mad hard to defend a racist white guys smash hit TV show on his TV station. :mjpls:

I bet you like the fact that black people are watching it by the scores lining his wallet huh:mjpls:

:ufdup:

Boy log off and find you somebody else who don't know no better.....

You really out of your element right now.....so act like it..... nothing in this thread that you posted that has been noteworthy.....

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Media this media that. If they came out with a show about cooking and eating different kinds of feces and people started trying it: are the show runners wrong or are the people that try it? You don't even have to watch let alone participate.

NO MATTER WHAT "THEY" WANT US TO DO, WE WON'T GET RIGHT UNTIL WE DO WHAT WE SHOULD. WITHIN. DESPITE THE SIGALS TRYING TO DISTRACT US.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy log off and find you somebody else who don't know no better.....

You really out of your element right now.....so act like it..... nothing in this thread that you posted that has been noteworthy.....

:mjlol: you mad as hell:umad:

Out of my element? :mjlol:
Can't defend yourself little buddy:mjlol:

Figures. You were always weak bro.

Ruport Murdoch would be proud of you:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't derail anything. That's all him after he couldn't defend the use of propaganda on us he derailed to deflect. My bad though.

What I stated was as explicit. You can't digest it cause you lack common sense. People only care about image when you desire someone's approval, and in this case yall craving massa's approval.

bytch I'm striped up and from the box of this thang. Ain't shyt you can tell me. nikka alking about propaganda and don't even know what the word really means

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I stated was as explicit. You can't digest it cause you lack common sense. People only care about image when you desire someone's approval, and in this case yall craving massa's approval.

bytch I'm striped up and from the box of this thang. Ain't shyt you can tell me. nikka alking about propaganda and don't even know what the word really means
Breh we not derailing the thread no more go relax some where clown. ruport Murdoch don't even know you exist..

Edit. You can't even explain what you say. I can explain in detail every aspect of what I post with confidence. All you can say is that its not propaganda. And put words in peoples mouths. :mjlol: