Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
10 pages and yall still at it. lol, well since yall wanna take off "Empire" for it's stereotypical portrayal of Black people....

What about the news. Hell both national and local, I'd think that's probably the biggest offender of "stereotyping" black people
Look man keep it on topic only things that blacks making money off of and or getting the most shine :troll:

Daps
Lucious is lucifer(Angel of Music) and the shyt was so blatant in that first episode it was almost insulting my intelligence...that's all he cares about is the music.

Funny that one scene with him and Jamal and he couldn't play the keyboard and he called him a fraud, until he picked up the guitar and started too play the strings...what was the devils supposed instrument of choice(the violin).

Can you go into more information about this.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Don't talk bad about Nischelle Turner breh.
That's a first-rate news reporter breh.
She's equal parts beauty and intelligence. Damn sexy too:wow:.
The epitome of a mature ebony queen. She prolly wake up looking flawless. Morning breath tasting like some cherry lime cupcakes. Thang smellin like a cold glass of lemon water. Oh, and those eyes:takedat:. I would bang that woman silly. I'd let her run my empire. If you're reading this Nischelle, please know that not everybody @TheColi hates you.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you go into more information about this.

Lucifer is a fallen angel who was the head of the ministry of music in Heaven when he was in heaven.It has been said of him he was the most beautiful of ALL angels and he was the director of the flow of music there (Praise and Worship).

Here are some scriptures now I'm not a religous nut but I studied the bible (catholic school)
Isa.14:11 – “Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, the noise of thy viols(: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.”

This verse right here is speaking of his fall from heaven, and how all of the glory he had, and the gifts he had fell with him. The noise of thy viols indicates the stringed instruments he had charge over. But yes, actually throughout the bible in passages in the books of Ezekiel, Job, Isaiah, even Psalms upon speaking of his past life…it tells us he was the minister of music there.

Lucifer means morning star.
Job 38:7 – When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy

Lucifer was basically a walking talking musical instrument....hence why Howard is always saying it's all about the music think about it his name isn't luscious and now he's suppose too be a orphan where the fukk did he come from?

Look how he was talking to Bunkie when he was drugged up I'm gonna rise like the phoenix just like jesus

Isaiah 14:12-How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didn't weaken the nations.

Ok don't know if you ever seen Futurama but remember the episode when Fry switched hands with the Robot Devil?
The_Robot_Devil_with_Fiddle.jpg

Now Terreance Howard has said on many occasions in the show MUSIC IS GODS VOICE:sas2:

Come this guy can sing and rap effortlessy:sas2:

Now remember when he walked up too Jennifer Hudson and was like god spoke too me for the first time,but has repeatedly said music is gods voice,plus Andre said his dad was the devil:yeshrug:

Now don't get me wrong I don't believe none of this shyt but it's scripture and alot of people do...I put it like this kid and I'm calling it now for however long the show is on Luscious will be revealed in the end as the devil you heard it first from Drexler's Cut:sas2:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
10 pages and yall still at it. lol, well since yall wanna take off "Empire" for it's stereotypical portrayal of Black people....

What about the news. Hell both national and local, I'd think that's probably the biggest offender of "stereotyping" black people
Would be better if Empire slipped some morally good characters in

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why? It's not a children's show. It's about a group of people trying to fight for control of a company. I imagine It's probably slightly less evil than what actually happens at big corporations.
It's because we need more morally right black people in the spotlight these days.

We mostly have the opposite.

Daps
Lucifer is a fallen angel who was the head of the ministry of music in Heaven when he was in heaven.It has been said of him he was the most beautiful of ALL angels and he was the director of the flow of music there (Praise and Worship).

Here are some scriptures now I'm not a religous nut but I studied the bible (catholic school)
Isa.14:11 – “Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, the noise of thy viols(: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.”

This verse right here is speaking of his fall from heaven, and how all of the glory he had, and the gifts he had fell with him. The noise of thy viols indicates the stringed instruments he had charge over. But yes, actually throughout the bible in passages in the books of Ezekiel, Job, Isaiah, even Psalms upon speaking of his past life…it tells us he was the minister of music there.

Job 38:7 – When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy

Lucifer was basically a walking talking musical instrument....hence why Howard is always saying it's all about the music think about it his name isn't luscious and now he's suppose too be a orphan where the fukk did he come from?

Look how he was talking to Bunkie when he was drugged up I'm gonna rise like the phoenix just like jesus

Isaiah 14:12-How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didn't weaken the nations.

Ok don't know if you ever seen Futurama but remember the episode when Fry switched hands with the Robot Devil?

Now Terreance Howard has said on many occasions in the show MUSIC IS GODS VOICE:sas2:

Now remember when he walked up too Jennifer Hudson and was like god spoke too me for the first time,but has repeatedly said music is gods voice,plus Andre said his dad was the devil:yeshrug:

Now don't get me wrong I don't believe none of this shyt but it's scripture and alot of people do...I put it like this kid and I'm calling it now for however long the show is on Luscious will be revealed in the end as the devil you heard it first from Drexler's Cut:sas2:

Fam that's crazy. :ohhh::gladbron::lupe::lupe: ...

I've read that music and the soul are connected in some ways also... and how it can also be used to manipulate people.
Jimi Hendrix, told Life magazine in 1969,

"I can explain everything better though music. You hypnotize people to where they go right back to their natural state, and when you get people at their weakest point, you can preach into their subconscious what we want to say." (Life Magazine, October 30, 1969, p. 4)

whether you believe in dark forces or not just be careful who you let in your temple because not everyone wipes their feet :ufdup:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Here's some shows that's on Tv. The success of Empire and Black'ish will bring more shows to mainstream televison. That's how Mike Epps and Nia Long got the Uncle Buck show coming and Morris Chestnut having his own show coming.

family-time.jpg

Wowz. I didn't know Angell Conwell was still around. This picture prompted me to google her. Apparently she's only 31, but I always thought she was a little bit older than that. She was so hawt circa 2001. Busted many a nut to that woman.:banderas: Good to know that she's still working. Anyway I'm finna go masturbate yall. Thread got me all:whew::noah:. Sorry.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Fam that's crazy. :ohhh::gladbron::lupe::lupe: ...

I've read that music and the soul are connected in some ways also... and how it can also be used to manipulate people.
music affects our emotions and our subconsious. There's a psychological reason why you'll play a certain type of music to set the mood for a lady and then another type to get pumped up at the gym

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lots of religious imagery in that finale. Jennifer hudsons whole character is based in the church...
Also, I saw that Lucious was going to play at Mercury Arena. I wonder if that has any meaning as well...