Dr. Umar On The Breakfast Club; Talks Bunny Hopping, Supreme Court Immunity, The Migrant Crisis, Black Male Unity + More

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You always see Umar taking pics with the “Queens” Jet setting around the world doing lectures. Hopping on different podcasts and radio shows to give his opinion about different topics

You rarely see him actually with kids. You never see him with his own kids.

For a man who talks about the black community he is terrible at upholding it. He calls himself the leader of the Black community but he is not a leader of a black household.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Even though you sassy coli nikkas hate Tariq, he gets sh!t done: books, movies, reparation rallies, museum etc. At some point Umar gotta follow his own advice and step up to accomplish something outside of talking on the internet.
:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
He can spit some real shyt from time to time. Nobody denies that

But that school is obviously a grift. He has had that school for 5 years. It’s nowhere close to opening that it was 5 years ago

I have personally driven by that school and it’s DEEP in the hood and looks like absolute horseshyt. I will be in Wilmington again in September. I will drive past it again and I guarantee it still looks like a haunted house
:mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Umar actually really spit in this interview.

He was correct on most issues regarding Trump.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I fukks with Umar Johnson 90% of the time but this school stuff is a big issue. He's been trying to get his school off the ground for over a decade and nothing has been produced. Constant begging for donations and making up reasons why the school hasn't opened should be scrutinized.
You're 90% with a grifter. Can't wait till the militant well is dry and he makes that pivot to right-wing c00nery

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breh the hood in Wilmington is a depressing fukking place. I have never seen so many liquor stores in a small radius.

They are all mom n pop liquor stores and they all look shady as fukk. They are on EVERY street and they are all busy.

Umars Hotep Hogwarts sits smack dab in the middle of it all. :francis:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Breh the hood in Wilmington is a depressing fukking place. I have never seen so many liquor stores in a small radius.

They are all mom n pop liquor stores and they all look shady as fukk. They are on EVERY street and they are all busy.

Umars Hotep Hogwarts sits smack dab in the middle of it all. :francis:
That's a good thing, ideologically. It means change is happening in that community.