Dr. Umar On The Breakfast Club; Talks Bunny Hopping, Supreme Court Immunity, The Migrant Crisis, Black Male Unity + More

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oh shyt, i forgot about that. Any update on that? Seems like they kept everything quiet
and let it simmer down after it got out in the media.

Aint heard shyt since..
I'm no lawyer or expert....but I'm sure Envy and the other idiot had to come up off some money and pay/return some of the money to the people that were going public.

Best believe his lawyer told him to pony up, pay back some of that money, and make this go away or at least have these people simmer down and discuss things behind closed doors.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Breh is a fukking deadbeat talking about black family unity.

He has two baby mothers. Two kids. He admitted he does not see his kids. For one of his kids he is on court ordered supervised visits. He got so mad that he refuses to see the child unsupervised and has doxed his baby mothers info so his supporters could harass her

He is on child support and is chronically behind. He also admitted he pays his cs in bulk. Meaning he waits until the court hauls him into court and threatens to take his license and passport. Then he will pay what he has to to stall that action

He talks all that black family love but he is half a hundred and still talking about dating like he is a teenager. How can we expect him to teach and lead our black boys if he does not interact with his own kids.

This guy is a piece of shyt, idk why they keep enabling him.

And he is a doctor on top of it.

Shameful behavior

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot, what did Umar do to get this type of hate? It can't just be because the school didn't open when you wanted it to...

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I forgot, what did Umar do to get this type of hate? It can't just be because the school didn't open when you wanted it to...
Dead beat dad/stripper simp allegations. It's not hate, it's clowning. And for the record, I'm neither here nor there on Brother Umar. He seemingly doing more good, if any harm.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He can spit some real shyt from time to time. Nobody denies that

But that school is obviously a grift. He has had that school for 5 years. It’s nowhere close to opening that it was 5 years ago

I have personally driven by that school and it’s DEEP in the hood and looks like absolute horseshyt. I will be in Wilmington again in September. I will drive past it again and I guarantee it still looks like a haunted house

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Why don't they ask him about the school? :unimpressed:
At this point I think he briefs these interviewers beforehand and let's them know the topic is off limits. If they ask him anyway he's darting out of there
rick-ross.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Breakfast Club is a haven for scammers. This man has been grifting the black community for over a decade
He has collected millions and has shown zero progress yet he still gets platforms to come and speak to millions
We are cooked as a collective Umar is a great TALKER. He should have just stuck to that. He is not a doer and his track record proves that
If his school project is so good then why haven’t Envy or Charlemagne invested? They know it’s a scam. They just use him for ratings

/thread! :dead:

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't scamming for the money like Jay Morrison. He just dont know how to run a business and won't ask for help, but that is an ego problem. Still don't make sense the hate he receives on here. How we know he a dead beat? We heard from his bm? His daughter? He been locked up for not paying child support? He trying to fuk a stripper, what's the problem? :heh: