Dr. Umar On The Breakfast Club; Talks Bunny Hopping, Supreme Court Immunity, The Migrant Crisis, Black Male Unity + More

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Yall dont give a fukk about that school :comeon:

Just simply trying to discredit the message :stopitslime:
He discredits his own messages lol

He turned down black contractors since he didn’t want them knowing the ins and outs of what’s really going on
:comeon:
How many times can you pop out for dikk policing and pandering to single mothers before you can get a single student planner printed ?

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
He discredits his own messages lol

He turned down black contractors since he didn’t want them knowing the ins and outs of what’s really going on
:comeon:
How many times can you pop out for dikk policing and pandering to single mothers before you can get a single student planner printed ?
Prove it

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Breakfast Club is a haven for scammers. This man has been grifting the black community for over a decade

He has collected millions and has shown zero progress yet he still gets platforms to come and speak to millions

We are cooked as a collective :mjcry: Umar is a great TALKER. He should have just stuck to that. He is not a doer and his track record proves that

If his school project is so good then why haven’t Envy or Charlemagne invested? They know it’s a scam. They just use him for ratings

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Umar got kids!?

:patrice:
Breh is a fukking deadbeat talking about black family unity.

He has two baby mothers. Two kids. He admitted he does not see his kids. For one of his kids he is on court ordered supervised visits. He got so mad that he refuses to see the child unsupervised and has doxed his baby mothers info so his supporters could harass her

He is on child support and is chronically behind. He also admitted he pays his cs in bulk. Meaning he waits until the court hauls him into court and threatens to take his license and passport. Then he will pay what he has to to stall that action

He talks all that black family love but he is half a hundred and still talking about dating like he is a teenager. How can we expect him to teach and lead our black boys if he does not interact with his own kids.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Not watching all that. what did He say about the supreme court immunity ruling. I bet it's some bothside nikka babble :hhh:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Breh is a fukking deadbeat talking about black family unity.

He has two baby mothers. Two kids. He admitted he does not see his kids. For one of his kids he is on court ordered supervised visits. He got so mad that he refuses to see the child unsupervised and has doxed his baby mothers info so his supporters could harass her

He is on child support and is chronically behind. He also admitted he pays his cs in bulk. Meaning he waits until the court hauls him into court and threatens to take his license and passport. Then he will pay what he has to to stall that action

He talks all that black family love but he is half a hundred and still talking about dating like he is a teenager. How can we expect him to teach and lead our black boys if he does not interact with his own kids.
Got damn, I didn't even know that!

I got 4 kids and I would do anything for my babies.

This Nyggas a POS!

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Yall dont give a fukk about that school :comeon:

Just simply trying to discredit the message :stopitslime:
I fukks with Umar Johnson 90% of the time but this school stuff is a big issue. He's been trying to get his school off the ground for over a decade and nothing has been produced. Constant begging for donations and making up reasons why the school hasn't opened should be scrutinized.