Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is textbook mafia/state govt scam shyt. Purchase land or a building, tell people you’re starting construction and then every few months delay the project. A competent system would have a team working there. Not “I need the HVAC customized” months into the job. He should have plumbers, window guys, etc all there within a similar time frame. But he can’t afford that so he pretends to bring one group in at a time.

You guys are fukking idiots if you’re still falling for this.
A decent project manager could’ve prevented this.

But you’d have to assume that he’d actually wanted to build a school not just have a donation campaign forever.

but again he told you this when he said he wanted to build several academies from Pre k to College from coast to coast

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A decent project manager could’ve prevented this.

But you’d have to assume that he’d actually wanted to build a school not just have a donation campaign forever.

but again he told you this when he said he wanted to build several academies from Pre k to College from coast to coast
Even worse, going through the quarantine last year, watching every school district move to virtual learning...and at no point did he say hey maybe I should do something like that. Maybe I should put my curriculum online via (paid) classes, offer zoom classes, and get my foot in the door while waiting on the school to complete.

Because, ya know, it’s a long term scam lol.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Even worse, going through the quarantine last year, watching every school district move to virtual learning...and at no point did he say hey maybe I should do something like that. Maybe I should put my curriculum online via (paid) classes, offer zoom classes, and get my foot in the door while waiting on the school to complete.

Because, ya know, it’s a long term scam lol.

Not even having a homework helper. The thing he said he offered at his “lectures” told you all you needed to know.

The dude is playing the slots “to get the money for the schools” but no online education system that he could easily do.

Black people when donating donate to a LOCAL cause. Something that you can actually check up and see what’s being done with the money.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude been asking for contractors to "donate" their time :russ:
When I heard him say that on the BFC, I was like :what:

Envy: Why isn't the school open already?
Umar: It would be open if members of our community volunteered to help out, if this was a Mexican school, it would be built already

:dwillhuh:

Just wanting people to do shyt for free :smh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Umar is the most p*ssy focused cat I ever heard of. As soon as he graduated he was automatically High Value Status. He could've been an Administrator or a Principal working for the Philly school system or he could've went into the private sector consulting. Just the Textbook consultation fees would've been crazy, He could've pushed his ideas of curriculum development state or countrywide. He could've even lectured on the side and said 60% of what he says if he worked for the government and 80% of what he says working for the private sector

But the problem is If he worked for the state There's no way he could run through single mother hoodrats. If he went Private sector he could've help more children but He wouldn't have access to the hoodrats

Duke is totally discredited he can't be making but so much money in those Church basements and backroom bookstores where he does his lectures at. but one thing I know for sure is If you can get her to break bread you can get her to give head. Who the fukk goes to his lectures anymore but desparate hoodrat single mothers. This nikka don't care about money up until a few years ago he could've still gotten a job with someone yet this nikka rather get evicted 50 times, All to fukk some single mothers

Dude is the epidome of wasted talent.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
State Details

FDMG has been issued a C&D.
trollyard.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
State Details

:francis:

Secretary Chapman noted that all these organizations – with the exception of Keystone Warriors, Keystone Warrior Foundation and Mid-Atlantic Veterans Resource Center – may not solicit donations or conduct fundraising activities until they have come into compliance with the Solicitation of Funds for Charitable Purposes Act.

04d35278-9850-4a77-afa8-5bbb20f70e37_screenshot.jpg

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
State Details

:francis:
:huhldup:

I am curious as to how he will spin this. Will he ignore it and continue to ask for donations?

Or will he beg for personal donations and specify it is for him.

Either way he needs them to continue. He eats off the donations obviously