Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Its a funny story. My friend actually paid $5000 to bring him for a lecture in Houston. So he invited me to kick it with him to hang. Dude talked constantly about himself, and he seemed to be on some slick shyt. Would over promise all types of shyt but under deliver. Unfortunately, my homie donated over $15K to the school vision, but quickly got disillusioned after it was apparent Umar was clown and no school was forthcoming.

My friend is a multimillionaire so its no sweat off his back, but since this interaction he's literally sworn off fukking with black folk. He spends his time making money and travelling overseas to fukk women. Before he was pro-black and hella focused on the community, now he could care less on whats going on in America.

The fact Umar took advantage of well meaning black folk with slick talk is disgusting. In the 60's clown ass charlatan nikkas like him would have been dealth with, but its 2020 and clowns and fools are celebrated.

This community is done.
How Umar has not had hands put on him publicly is amazing :wow: That is so fukked up

The Breakfast Club needs to be ashamed. They keep putting this nikka on and giving him press but never really dig into this school situation

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
My friend is a multimillionaire so its no sweat off his back, but since this interaction he's literally sworn off fukking with black folk. He spends his time making money and travelling overseas to fukk women. Before he was pro-black and hella focused on the community, now he could care less on whats going on in America

This community is done.

Blame the whole black community because you don't have the business sense to spot a scammer brehs
:mjlol:
You fake pro black nikkas are the worst

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I was deceived like many other black people. Sent him about $100 but definitely admired his vision. Unfortunately he seems too disorganized and is more concerned with being a celebrity than actually building a school. And the few times I did meet him in person it was definitely off putting.

Overall he's a clown, but at the same time he's much revered in black communities. It's overall a sad reflection of our gen that this clown is actually well known. It's unfortunate
You just said like last week you didn’t donate anything to him :russ: :dead:

Now you sent $100. You probably gave that bum 3 months of pay :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Its a funny story. My friend actually paid $5000 to bring him for a lecture in Houston. So he invited me to kick it with him to hang. Dude talked constantly about himself, and he seemed to be on some slick shyt. Would over promise all types of shyt but under deliver. Unfortunately, my homie donated over $15K to the school vision, but quickly got disillusioned after it was apparent Umar was clown and no school was forthcoming.

My friend is a multimillionaire so its no sweat off his back, but since this interaction he's literally sworn off fukking with black folk. He spends his time making money and travelling overseas to fukk women. Before he was pro-black and hella focused on the community, now he could care less on whats going on in America.

The fact Umar took advantage of well meaning black folk with slick talk is disgusting. In the 60's clown ass charlatan nikkas like him would have been dealth with, but its 2020 and clowns and fools are celebrated.

This community is done.
I told you what he clearly was like 8 years ago and you cussed me out and called me a c00n. :whistle:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk are you doing for the community?

Always some stupid fukk nikka ready to insult another black man.

Go fukk yourself
Big brother big sister program, I help young entrepreneurs with web design marketing and proposals to develop their business. I've helped a bunch of people push for ppp because they didn't even know that a sole proprietorship qualifies. I've introduced people to investors that could help them push their business. I am active in a land negotiation in south central to develop a skill/trade center focused on IT and design.

I'm not the type to throw money at some guy on YouTube and think I'm doing my part... then throw the whole black community under the bus because my lack of business sense has me looking like an idiot.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Big brother big sister program, I help young entrepreneurs with web design marketing and proposals to develop their business. I've helped a bunch of people push for ppp because they didn't even know that a sole proprietorship qualifies. I've introduced people to investors that could help them push their business. I am active in a land negotiation in south central to develop a skill/trade center focused on IT and design.

I'm not the type to throw money at some guy on YouTube and think I'm doing my part... then throw the whole black community under the bus because my lack of business sense has me looking like an idiot.
Then focus on your supposed work and stop worrying about another black and ridiculing them for their being scammed by a charlatan.

Assuming what you typed is accurate.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I told you what he clearly was like 8 years ago and you cussed me out and called me a c00n. :whistle:
You've been wrong about a million other things fakkit. We'll never forget how you ridiculed people for not riding with that fakkit Obama. You've yet to take responsibility for that bullshyt. But he did allow you fakkits to marry so you probably think Obama was the bomb. Smh

We are not the same

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i can focus on my work and still spend 30-40 seconds clowning yo dumb ass for speaking down on my community
nikka you and the rest of my haters can go choke on an Ethernet cable.

Despite your anger and jealousy I will still be great. I've been blessed by Gawd aka Chineke Abioma. Deal with it.

:umad:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikka you and the rest of my haters can go choke on an Ethernet cable.

Despite your anger and jealousy I will still be great. I've been blessed by Gawd aka Chineke Abioma. Deal with it.

:umad:
i don't care about how "great" you are...
you don't have the business sense to spot a scam
you don't have any real connection to the black community which is why you're quick to shyt on us.
just apologize and stop responding

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You've been wrong about a million other things fakkit. We'll never forget how you ridiculed people for not riding with that fakkit Obama. You've yet to take responsibility for that bullshyt. But he did allow you fakkits to marry so you probably think Obama was the bomb. Smh

We are not the same
:mjlol: Ok, I guess since the sohh servers are down we can’t pull those posts of you sucking Obama off in 08-09

But seriously though, why all the deflection and aggression? I told you Umar was a joke and a charlatan years ago and your response was to cuss me out like you’re doing now and tell me Umar was a great Black leader. Now you’re saying the same thing I said about him like 8 years later.

We’re all adults. Why can’t you admit you were wrong, I was right and apologize?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
$100 is nothing to me, but perhaps it is to a bum ass Pakistani like yourself.
Lol who do you think you’re fooling you clown? :mjlol:

You were all gung ho talking about how much you donated to him.

Then years later, you realized you played and fukked in the ass like a hoe, and you denied ever sending him money.

Then you said you did donate but only “like” $100. :mjlol:

Oochie wally walky :hula:one mic.

Now how much did you REALLY donate?