Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Y’all still on this bullshyt huh. Still falling for hustlers huh. 90 days for a “custom” HVAC. Yea ok.

He gave it away by saying I had known I would've ordered it two years ago when I bought the building.

I was waiting to go into Burger King yesterday, saw he was live on IG, wanted to see what he was on.

That whole HVAC shyt tho :mjlol: Why “custom”? He didn’t know what years ago? Talking about he’s not a building and he’s learning and all that jazz :snoop:

How do you not do the most diligent of research before you even start “building” a school? Get what you need for it once you obtain the property? Hire professionals to actually do a competent enough job? You taking walks in the park and kicking it in your car making YouTube vids and taking away from getting this school truly up and running. :martin:

I swear listening to Dr. Umar is like hearing a schizophrenic ramble: there really is some interesting or useful stuff in there, but it’s amongst all the other bullshyt

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
i can focus on my work and still spend 30-40 seconds clowning yo dumb ass for speaking down on my community
OP is a Nigerian who hates Black people anyway.

If you could see his old sohh posts you would think he’s a KKK member.

He really is the stereotypical African immigrant that hates Black Americans these TLR posters think is hiding behind every corner. Dude is a walking coli meme.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was waiting to go into Burger King yesterday, saw he was live on IG, wanted to see what he was on.

That whole HVAC shyt tho :mjlol: Why “custom”? He didn’t know what years ago? Talking about he’s not a building and he’s learning and all that jazz :snoop:

How do you not do the most diligent of research before you even start “building” a school? Get what you need for it once you obtain the property? Hire professionals to actually do a competent enough job? You taking walks in the park and kicking it in your car making YouTube vids and taking away from getting this school truly up and running. :martin:

I swear listening to Dr. Umar is like hearing a schizophrenic ramble: there really is some interesting or useful stuff in there, but it’s amongst all the other bullshyt

It's standard con shyt, show evidence that you're doing what you say you're doing and constantly milk the marks for everything by having little issues keep presenting themselves. He would've been told all the state requirements for a school, he obviously knows the actual education requirements but they would've told him what needs to be done to get the building up to code. Everyone knows how stringent school building requirements are, He was told.

The building is for show . But I can't tell what he's spending the money on it's either drugs or bytches.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Lol who do you think you’re fooling you clown? :mjlol:

You were all gung ho talking about how much you donated to him.

Then years later, you realized you played and fukked in the ass like a hoe, and you denied ever sending him money.

Then you said you did donate but only “like” $100. :mjlol:

Oochie wally walky :hula:one mic.

Now how much did you REALLY donate?

nikkas on here be lying like a muthafukka

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
This is textbook mafia/state govt scam shyt. Purchase land or a building, tell people you’re starting construction and then every few months delay the project. A competent system would have a team working there. Not “I need the HVAC customized” months into the job. He should have plumbers, window guys, etc all there within a similar time frame. But he can’t afford that so he pretends to bring one group in at a time.

You guys are fukking idiots if you’re still falling for this.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

It was like that other cat that posted here these nikkas thought was some sort of oracle. Anyone that takes Umar seriously after that Lord Jamar interview, they're just walking licks. You can't save everyone

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lol who do you think you’re fooling you clown? :mjlol:

You were all gung ho talking about how much you donated to him.

Then years later, you realized you played and fukked in the ass like a hoe, and you denied ever sending him money.

Then you said you did donate but only “like” $100. :mjlol:

Oochie wally walky :hula:one mic.

Now how much did you REALLY donate?
Ask ya momma how much I donated.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i don't care about how "great" you are...
you don't have the business sense to spot a scam
you don't have any real connection to the black community which is why you're quick to shyt on us.
just apologize and stop responding
bytch you quoted me first fakkit. I don't know nor care who the fukk you are.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Its a funny story. My friend actually paid $5000 to bring him for a lecture in Houston. So he invited me to kick it with him to hang. Dude talked constantly about himself, and he seemed to be on some slick shyt. Would over promise all types of shyt but under deliver. Unfortunately, my homie donated over $15K to the school vision, but quickly got disillusioned after it was apparent Umar was clown and no school was forthcoming.

My friend is a multimillionaire so its no sweat off his back, but since this interaction he's literally sworn off fukking with black folk. He spends his time making money and travelling overseas to fukk women. Before he was pro-black and hella focused on the community, now he could care less on whats going on in America.

The fact Umar took advantage of well meaning black folk with slick talk is disgusting. In the 60's clown ass charlatan nikkas like him would have been dealth with, but its 2020 and clowns and fools are celebrated.

This community is done.
Lenon honor has been on him the whole time, and said he has taken deposits and no showed speaking engagements a bunch, to the point many places wont book him anymore. At least youn got off light.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OP is a Nigerian who hates Black people anyway.

If you could see his old sohh posts you would think he’s a KKK member.

He really is the stereotypical African immigrant that hates Black Americans these TLR posters think is hiding behind every corner. Dude is a walking coli meme.
Wow. Look at this clown sounding like Tariq. Everything is coming full circle.

Loser