Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Im sure the black feminists are conspiring against him.

I didn't give him a whole lot of money, but i feel happy my donations went to something tangible.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Fat ass nikka bought stripper p*ssy, 10 dashikis, 5 pairs of AF 1s, ordered Pizza Hut with no pork every night for 2 months and pressed up 100 action figures of himself with your donations.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

Why should Pan-Africanism result in turning your back on your brothers and sisters who are close to you?

If they not like minded how are they close? And why would you want non like minded people close to the people you are trying to deprogram. Umar is trying to create immune cells in a body riddled with cancer. Cancer has already won in this country. Its really a waste of resources. If you want to save the kids,take that money and build something outside of america,in africa they could live in like Oprah did,except with African American children being the primary students

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:dead:On my soul some of ya'll asses need to be writing comedy bruh fr.

I sit alone in my four cornered room $13 million dollar school staring at candles, eating a wing dinner,
eating a hostess pie
sddefault.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

This right here is why I don't think he's scamming, just stupid

You can see he's spending the money on a school, not vacations, cars and mansions like the pastor at church.... But he had no fukking clue the money it would cost to run this privately owned with NO help (a charter school is helped). This should have been no less than 10-20 million dollars before they even got started... And still wouldn't be shyt without a yearly income, which means charging money, like every other private school

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
There’s a lot of independently ran black schools tho

She don’t wanna admit that cause she’s a defeated ass broad who still lives with her parents
There are not. That’s what Umar and others keep saying and people ignore. They all get outside funding from somewhere. Help from somewhere. Subsidies from somewhere.

Umar trying to do it with donations ONLY. That’s fukking impossible

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
There are not. That’s what Umar and others keep saying and people ignore. They all get outside funding from somewhere. Help from somewhere. Subsidies from somewhere.

Umar trying to do it with donations ONLY. That’s fukking impossible

:yeshrug:If black children are being properly educated whats the problem

See if Umar wasn’t a opportunistic tub of shyt he could be assisting the bullshyt being pulled in Florida and offer folks there alternatives.

But he ain’t.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

See if Umar wasn’t a opportunistic tub of shyt he could be assisting the bullshyt being pulled in Florida and offer folks there alternatives.

But he ain’t.
The words I’m speaking are Umars and not mine….

But if someone else is giving you help, then they can also pull that help if you teach things they don’t like. Ain’t nobody giving you millions to teach Garvyism to elementary kids

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps

But he ain’t.
Without funding from outside investors, it'll be damned near impossible to run a school strictly off donations.

If Umar wants to truly provide a sustainable educational resource for Black boys, it would have to be properly operated and not some "Everest College" type bullshyt that will leave the students unprepared for the workforce and higher education or be on the verge of shutting down shortly after its grand opening. Remember, even independent owned schools have to apply for accreditation by the state for the grades and credits to even count so Umar running his school the way it is would be a net negative for his supporters.

Umar's heart is probably in the right place but his plans are setting his school up for failure. Donations might be able to work for a smaller scale project like an afterschool program or small community center but definitely not a full fledged school with textbooks, storage space, salaries for the staff/administration, qualified teachers/tutors, utilities, annual budget, curriculum, food, cleaning staff, etc.

At this rate, Umar's just milking the school thing to establish credibility with his supporters but his plan is hollow unless he actually moves to make the school legit.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Without funding from outside investors, it'll be damned near impossible for run a school strictly off donations.

If Umar wants to truly provide a sustainable educational resource for Black boys, it would have to be properly operated and not some "Everest College" type bullshyt that will leave the students unprepared for the workforce and higher education or be on the verge of shutting down shortly after its grand opening. Remember, even independent owned schools have to apply for accreditation by the state for the grades and credits to even count so Umar running his school the way it is would be a net negative for his supporters.

Umar's heart is probably in the right place but his plans are setting his school up for failure. Donations might be able to work for a smaller scale project like an afterschool program or small community center but definitely not a full fledged school with textbooks, storage space, salaries for the staff/administration, qualified teachers/tutors, utilities, annual budget, curriculum, food, cleaning staff, etc.

At this rate, Umar's just milking the school thing to establish credibility with his supporters but his plan is hollow unless he actually moves to make the school legit.
Everything you said is facts

I just want to add in… insurance

Insuring kids is why nobody has the old lady babysitting down the street anymore. Insurance is why no day care is open late, even though they’d make a killing being night time babysitters. Insurance on children is astronomical and we haven’t even gotten to property insurance on all the belongings and physical building.

There is absolutely no way he can do this. I think what he thought was, and continues to think, is that some angel investor(s) will just hand over millions at a time to keep this thing going. Not realizing most celebs and millionaires invest using credit or the same backing he refuses to use. That’s why nobody does this and it hasn’t been done. It’s impossible

invalid

Banned
Daps
There’s a lot of independently ran black schools tho

She don’t wanna admit that cause she’s a defeated ass broad who still lives with her parents

This curmudgeon bytch gets on my gotdamn nerves. Dike bytch wants to take us back to slavery.