Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Is this a state of Pennsylvania thing only? I know he uses a PO Box in Philly. Would he just simply open a Wilmington PO Box and run the scam from there?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
State Details

FDMG has been issued a C&D.

:francis:

Im not sure how people are upset about this. More than the fact hes trying to build a school within white supremacy in the first place:gucci:

To me it goes against everything you teach. If you get that type of money you should be trying to set up something in Africa if you call yourself the prince of pan africanism:snoop:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Is this a state of Pennsylvania thing only? I know he uses a PO Box in Philly. Would he just simply open a Wilmington PO Box and run the scam from there?
Could end up with tax problems that way. His charitable organization is registered in PA.

Any school donations he receives after the order might have him digging a bigger hole for himself.

But technically he could try to register in DE like you said.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:francis:this ain't even funny whole time

like the BLM thing

how tf can some people be so money and clout hungry

you sidestep any possible good from what people bestow upon you

and what people not realizing is this makes brehs/brehettes actually doing the work

have to go above and beyond and rebuild that trust

of course I'm talking about on a national scale, locally IFYKYK

invalid

Banned
Daps
Either this or file the correct paper work. It probably won't take long to see which route he goes.

Correct paperwork most likely entails audited financial reports that account for the donations he’s received since the inception of his 501c3.

Which means no chance in hell he’s going this route.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You can see the actual letter here:

https://www.dos.pa.gov/BusinessChar...nd Marcus Garvey Rbg Leadership CD 3-4-22.pdf

All it says is he failed to register. If he doesn't register, they can hit him with $1000 fine and then $100 a day that he keeps doing it. So really he can file the paperwork and then he'll have to keep on filing the paperwork. Or he can eat the fines if he's making over $100 a day. But I'm sure after a while, somebody is going to step in with some stiffer crimes.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

:laff:

So we are calling Hostess Fruit Pies organic now?:mjlol:

Umar is doubling down on the horseshyt:russ:

I sit alone in my four cornered room $13 million dollar school staring at candles, eating a wing dinner,
eating a hostess pie
sddefault.jpg

giphy.gif

keep lookin over my shoulder, peepin round corners
my minds playing tricks on me

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Im not sure how people are upset about this. More than the fact hes trying to build a school within white supremacy in the first place:gucci:

To me it goes against everything you teach. If you get that type of money you should be trying to set up something in Africa if you call yourself the prince of pan africanism:snoop:

:gucci:

Why should Pan-Africanism result in turning your back on your brothers and sisters who are close to you?