Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
None of my claims have been "debunked" or "refuted"

@cook @Brooklynzson

Breh these were 2 of your first 3 posts
Creflo Dollar 2.0
This is the oldest juug in the book. I don't have a problem with the idea, in so much as Mr. Umar Johnson has flimsy credentials to head and put faith in his execution of this idea.

Some of your first posts were an attempt to slander.

Not to mention of your recent posts, were about him profiting off a 30 minute consultation, despite him being a school psychologist and the fact that he responds to emails and texts FOR FREE.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly...let Umar try his methods and if you (@Poitier) disagree, then you can try your methods as well. There's no rule that only one person can work toward building the community at a time.

Let's be honest breh, most these dudes aren't even gonna do shyt to fix shyt. The perfect example of this scenario was from this lecture he gave (go to 1:37:47):

Dude spent his time giving a bunch of reasons why Umar's plan for his school won't work. Umar asked him then what, in his opinion, should be done to fix the problem and he went back to talking about what we shouldn't be doing.

Dudes like @Poitier are pretty irrelevant. For the most part they'll do nothing to fix the problem, they'll just highlight reasons as to why it can't at won't work. So for the part, just ignore them :manny:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Not to mention of your recent posts, were about him profiting off a 30 minute consultation, despite him being a school psychologist and the fact that he responds to emails and texts FOR FREE.

He does profit off his consultations.

Let's be honest breh, most these dudes aren't even gonna do shyt to fix shyt. The perfect example of this scenario was from this lecture he gave (go to 1:37:47):

Dude spent his time giving a bunch of reasons why Umar's plan for his school won't work. Umar asked him then what, in his opinion, should be done to fix the problem and he went back to talking about what we shouldn't be doing.

Dudes like @Poitier are pretty irrelevant. For the most part they'll do nothing to fix the problem, they'll just highlight reasons as to why it can't at won't work. So for the part, just ignore them :manny:

Pretty weak and disingenuous rebuttal. The ole "he disagrees so I'll claim he does and will not do anything for his community" rhetoric:troll:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When other races want action, they create "Super PACs" and buy out the politicians. When Blacks want action, we throw *millions* into the hands of a saviour-figure of questionable credentials and behavior :smh:

Like I said earlier, if you disagree with him, donate to the HCZ. If you believe political donations are the way to go, start a thread highlighting those organizations, list their credentials, and create awareness so that others on this site can donate.

I'll ask a simple question, what do you believe needs to be done to fix the problems that you see in the black community, and what are you currently doing to address them?

He does profit off his consultations.

Pretty weak and disingenuous rebuttal. The ole "he disagrees so I'll claim he does and will not do anything for his community" rhetoric:troll:

It's not rhetoric if it's true. But like i always say when I lay this claim against people, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. What are you doing to help the black community and what organizations are you an active member in? If they're cause is helping black people, I'll donate today. I have my credit card in my hand right now.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Put us on to "Super Pacs"

• What are they
  • How are they created
  • What can coli members do to create one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_action_committee

If you want to know the process, here is an example of a Cac doing just that latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-pn-harvard-professor-super-pac-big-money-politics-20140523-story.html (notice the amount of money he needs and the transparency)

Here is Hispanics using them for action thehill.com/homenews/campaign/207561-the-rise-of-the-hispanic-super-pac latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2012/01/31/rise-latino-super-pac/

Here are Asians huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/17/asian-american-super-pac-pete-hoekstra-china_n_1284636.html asianconnections.com/component/zoo/item/new-super-pac-fights-gop-senate-candidate-pete-hoekstra-s-controversial-ad-asian-american-actress

We have the National Black Caucus but it has failed us.

Last edited:

Rookie
Daps
I joined this site specifically to post on this thread.

His supporters, please help me understand some things, since when I ask Umar questions on his facebook page, he deletes my post and blocks me from the page. Frankly, his unwillingness to answer legitimate questions about this fundraising is making me not want to donate.

He says the deadline is August 21st but the auction to actually sell the property will be held on June 23rd and starting bid is $2.5 million. Why the conflicting information?

Umar is making it seem like all he needs is $5 million to secure and refurbish the property BUT he hasn't even won the property at the AUCTION yet. Is there something that I am missing?

EDIT to include link to auction information
SEALED BID AUCTION | HISTORIC SAINT PAUL'S COLLEGE | LAWRENCEVILLE, VA

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Only thing he needs to not do is teach kids how to fly. Just asking for some crazy shyt to happen

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
the fact that umar johnson doesn't use a transparent outlet like kickstarter or indiegogo is troubling me. bout to turn heel cus a lot of this shyt aint adding up :mjpls:

You too my nikka :beli:
I can understand some of the others, but Umar is not going to be a fraud, when you guys like Tariq(who's been on late night shows and has a film/s that features Umar) who are co-signing him.
You really think a guy like Tariq is going to support a fraud, then when he's discovered as one, all of Tariq's HC films lose their credibility and their fans?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand some of the others, but Umar is not going to be a fraud, when you guys like Tariq(who's been on late night shows and has a film/s that features Umar) who are co-signing him.
You really think a guy like Tariq is going to support a fraud, then when he's discovered as one, all of Tariq's HC films lose their credibility and their fans?
Bruh why is it so hard just to see publicly how much was raised. Tariq fukks with Tommy Sotomayor and his documentary(Fatherless America) still hasn't seen the light of day and he raised over 30k.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tariq supports sotomayor, so yes, i believe he'll support a fraud.

and i want to have faith in umar myself but i hit him up earlier this year asking why doesn't he use a crowd funding site. now i see why. if he doesn't reach the goal, he can still cash those checks, which is bullshyt.

Rookie
Daps
Those who have questioned Dr. Umar Johnson on his facebook page "Dr. Umar Ifatunde" about implementing a way to track the money have had their posts deleted and even blocked from posting. What type of legitimate fundraiser does this? Something is not right.