Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
tariq supports sotomayor, so yes, i believe he'll support a fraud.

and i want to have faith in umar myself but i hit him up earlier this year asking why doesn't he use a crowd funding site. now i see why. if he doesn't reach the goal, he can still cash those checks, which is bullshyt.

It's a been awhile since he talked about Tommy(plugging his product), he just went on his show a few times I believe. Now, on Umar, he makes a good deal of money lecturing. Let's say he is a fraud, do you think he'll still eat off lecturing, despite him being ousted as a swindler? Not too mention, this guy been to numerous countries and will offer advice on police; school issues, etc FOR FREE(via phone,email).

Like @bdizzle said these crowd funding sites take a 5%+ cut, so let's say the money needed is 5mil, you already have 250k taken out. Given this thread and numerous personal instances on how blacks are stingy support each other, you really he's going to risk missing out on that extra 250k just to go through a middle man?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's a been awhile since he talked about Tommy(plugging his product), he just went on his show a few times I believe. Now, on Umar, he makes a good deal of money lecturing. Let's say he is a fraud, do you think he'll still eat off lecturing, despite him being ousted as a swindler? Not too mention, this guy been to numerous countries and will offer advice on police; school issues, etc FOR FREE(via phone,email).

Like @bdizzle said these crowd funding sites take a 5%+ cut, so let's say the money needed is 5mil, you already have 250k taken out. Given this thread and numerous personal instances on how blacks are stingy support each other, you really he's going to risk missing out on that extra 250k just to go through a middle man?

Like I've said a million and one times. For the dudes who think he's a swindler and a fraud, don't donate. If you feel there's a better cause, donate to that.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Mr. Umar Johnson was engaging in Cleo the psychic scams as recent as last year :smh:
I don't see what you're trying to get at fam...what you posted said that he's offering a telephone consultation...tell me how thats the same as a psychic scam
the fact that umar johnson doesn't use a transparent outlet like kickstarter or indiegogo is troubling me. bout to turn heel cus a lot of this shyt aint adding up :mjpls:
Not feeling this either..the thing I like about kickstarter is if you donate and the goal isnt reached your money gets refunded...lets say Umar doesnt reach his goal but raises $500k...I want to know what he plans to do with the money...you not just gonna pocket that shyt and think people gonna let it slide
Bruh why is it so hard just to see publicly how much was raised. Tariq fukks with Tommy Sotomayor and his documentary(Fatherless America) still hasn't seen the light of day and he raised over 30k.
I don't even think Tariq fukks with Tommy like that anymore

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Those who have questioned Dr. Umar Johnson on his facebook page "Dr. Umar Ifatunde" about implementing a way to track the money have had their posts deleted and even blocked from posting. What type of legitimate fundraiser does this? Something is not right.

So lemme get this straight. You've been lurking thecoli, and the only time you and post is to raise your concerns against Umar Johnson and his shady fund raiser :patrice:

I see you breh :sas2:

Rookie
Daps
I searched for more information on this fundraising deal and came across this thread through google search? I can't voice my concerns? If you are a supporter, can you give me some answers or nah?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So lemme get this straight. You've been lurking thecoli, and the only time you and post is to raise your concerns against Umar Johnson and his shady fund raiser :patrice:

I see you breh :sas2:
to be fair, if you search dr umar johnsons school by date. coli comes up as the 5th result

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i feel you, that 4-5%is a huge chunk of cash, but what happens when he doesn't reach his goal?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
to be fair, if you search dr umar johnsons school by date. coli comes up as the 5th result

I know that. But think about it. Some dude out the blue joins the site and immediately is on some "I don't know bout that Umar guy breh :patrice:"

Especially considering Umar is relatively unknown outside of the "conscious community"

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i feel you, that 4-5%is a huge chunk of cash, but what happens when he doesn't reach his goal?

Hut him up on Facebook/Twitter. If you don't like his response, don't support the fund raiser. Win/Win for everybody.

Rookie
Daps
I made my intentions clear when I came here. I said I joined this site specifically to ask a few question about Dr. Umar's fundraiser. You got answers or nah? If this is how you treat potential donors with LEGITIMATE questions, then good luck reaching the $5 million goal.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I searched for more information on this fundraising deal and came across this thread through google search? I can't voice my concerns? If you are a supporter, can you give me some answers or nah?

Considering no one on this site personally knows Umar, we all on some sway shyt, we ain't got the answers.

If he not responding to your requests, don't donate.

Rookie
Daps
I'm willing to support Dr. Umar, but he's gotta meet me halfway and offer some answers. Is it a auction he is trying to win or has he already secured the property?