Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

Daps
I REALLY hope all for their own sakes the whole first couple pages of donation posts were all :duck:, cuz if not, I can see why so many nikkas went thru the 5 stages of grief when his whole shyt started unfolding :birdman::cape::jbhmm::mjcry::francis:

The WakeupNow Era was a better return on investment then the bridge everyone was sold :skip:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a liar. He wont even name these shady contractors because theyndont exist

"There will be no proof because I have to nothing to prove to any of you." Lmao hes even shytting on his own donors

If someone was stealing from me and destroyed property I own I would sue

:francis:

But your right they don't exist :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Someone tell this bum to change the batteries in his smoke alarms
A friend of mine was making that joke when we were playing NBA 2K a while back

Whenever we were in the REC and we were playing with randoms and they started doing dumb shyt or being unable follow simple directions, we'd wait to hear the smoke alarm beep in the background and then go off on them :russ:

It is truly one of the hallmarks of a bum ass ain't shyt nikka to be hearing that shyt beeping constantly and not walk to a corner store or a fukking gas station OR SOMEWHERE to get a fukking 9 Volt battery so that the thing that tells you that there might be a fire in your home works correctly.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Can we call it as a scam or failed project
It's always been a scam. He's been collecting money since 2010 for a school. His initial plan was to open a school all the way back in 2013. He has no job, and lives off the donations. He also doesnt pay child support and the court said he needed to look for employment

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I REALLY hope all for their own sakes the whole first couple pages of donation posts were all :duck:, cuz if not, I can see why so many nikkas went thru the 5 stages of grief when his whole shyt started unfolding :birdman::cape::jbhmm::mjcry::francis:

The WakeupNow Era was a better return on investment then the bridge everyone was sold :skip:
Some of us (like me) tried to tell people this clown was fraud from day one and got called all types of c00ns and colorful names :manny: People need better bullshyt detectors.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He doesnt have a youtube. King kong consciousness isnt his. He only goes live on instagram and facebook

His biggest mistake was buying these dilapidated buildings. Theres no possible way he couldve afforded renovations here
He might as well move packs now. It looks like prime real estate for getting money. That’s the only possible way any economic activity will come out of 3 decaying bandos in the innercity owned by a charismatic narcissistic lunatic. He can even dispose of bodies in the buildings like Chris and Snoop.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of us (like me) tried to tell people this clown was fraud from day one and got called all types of c00ns and colorful names :manny: People need better bullshyt detectors.
He was a clown from day 1 looking back but when he first started he talked the same stuff over 90 percent of posters on here believe. Who in UMars field isn't full of it?

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
HVAC UPDATE! HVAC UPDATE!

:mjlol:

@8:00

Did this man really just say that a contractor who didn't get paid--what they thought they deserved to get paid--just messed up the HVAC????

:dahell:

This dude been telling ppl for years he just runs into the worst service people of all-time that delay his projects for years :dahell: Over and Over, again

And he never sues any of these ppl