Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Man, he acts like installing an HVAC system
Is like landing a man on the moon.

This is as routine as lying concrete. I watched Mexicans put up the exterior of the new Amazon HQ in my old neighborhood in the span of a year.
The funny thing is, if Umar hired Mexicans, FDMG would of been done already.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I would put Tariq Nasheed in that same boat but the coli worships him.
If Tariq doesn't produce this Hidden History Museum his career will never recover.

He collected over $1.5 million in donation money back in November or was it October of last year.

Since then? No updates.
People who donated haven't gotten 1 update. At all.

Its not looking good.
:lupe:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This sounds like a lil hateration cuz he is self-employed breh
Umar hasn't had a job in years.

Living off donations is not a profession.

It's not like he's getting booked for gigs anymore either. In 2016...yea. In 2022. No. He has to do fukking janky lectures and speaking engagemntes at fish fries and TGI Fridays and the annual pro-black flea market/swap meet. Umar is actually a liability rish for venues now in 2022...because people hear him speak then ask what happened to the donation money and it all goes to hell from there.
:mjlol:

Umar Johnson actually gets venues denying him shows now. Cause men in the conscious community were pissed Umar was trying to get them cookies from their wives and nipped that in the bud.
:mjlol:

Umar Johnson hasn't paid taxes in years either cause of his school and its tax exempt status.

He a bum.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Umar Johnson is a failure and a scammer.

12 years since the initial FDMG announcement
almost 9 years since the initial opening date
almost 8 years since the St. Paul scam
3 years since the acquisition of the Moyer Academy buildings
and over $2.5 million dollars in donations...

No progress except a Block Party in front of boarded up buildings.

:francis:

I wonder how his donors will feel when Umar explains why he doesn't have those buildings anymore after the state reclaims them for almost $200,000 in unpaid back taxes.

Those HVAC UnitS (not singular) are about $50,000 a pop and there's 8 of them that need to be replaced. Not one.
That's not even taking into account the renovation costs, inspections for asbsestos and carbon monoxide, getting the school up to code, getting the certificate of occupancy from the state, and also hiring faculty and staff, and getting school supplies,

This project is just a way for umar to scam people for money to survive. notice he ain't taking fancy trips to Japan and in luxury hotel rooms anymore...he's been homeless for over two years making videos in cars, graveyards, and parks...or his mom's house.
:patrice:
My question is why did he buy buildings with all this repair needed? Did he not get the place inspected first?

Great speaker but not fit to be any type of leader.

Dude is the loudmouth uncle that's always broke.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
My question is why did he buy buildings with all this repair needed? Did he not get the place inspected first?

Great speaker but not fit to be any type of leader.

Dude is the loudmouth uncle that's always broke.
Moyer Academy closed in 2014. It was built on a weed and seed property. Meaning it's built on a landfill or an environmental hazard area. Those buildings were originally scheduled to be demolished.

The News Journal

I guess since Umar had donations flowing and the St. Paul plan fell through he had to buy a building so that people who donated wouldn't get too mad. So he bought the Moyer Academy buildings for $750,000.

He collected over $2.5 million in donations though...
:jbhmm::patrice:
Obviously, the property is a money pit and it will cost more to get it together and operational than they'll probably make from it.

The area that the school is in is called "Murdertown USA"

Murder Town USA (aka Wilmington, Delaware)
Inside America’s grim ‘murder town’

It has over 100 sex offenders in the area too.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Dr Umar Johnson Announces he is Moving to Africa After his Daughters Get Married - School to Open in Sept 2018

giphy.gif

invalid

Banned
Daps
If Tariq doesn't produce this Hidden History Museum his career will never recover.

He collected over $1.5 million in donation money back in November or was it October of last year.

Since then? No updates.
People who donated haven't gotten 1 update. At all.

Its not looking good.
:lupe:

Tariq is not stupid he always puts out something. He’ll probably open an exhibit full of half-truths at Jay Morrison’s Tulsa Black House and pocket the rest of the funds.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Moyer Academy closed in 2014. It was built on a weed and seed property. Meaning it's built on a landfill or an environmental hazard area. Those buildings were originally scheduled to be demolished
Weed and seed communities refers to areas having problems with drugs in the community. Nothing to do with landfills or environmental hazards, besides drugs