Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He said FDMG Board of Directors..

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, he acts like installing an HVAC system
Is like landing a man on the moon.

This is as routine as lying concrete. I watched Mexicans put up the exterior of the new Amazon HQ in my old neighborhood in the span of a year.
Is dude still trying to get people to do it for free:unimpressed:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad

Those familiar with Umar's lectures knows he's been working towards starting an African centered school for black boys and girls. He believes that black children, with black boys in particular, will not receive the proper education needed in the white social order due to systematic racism and white supremacy. He's asking for black men and women to donate to him so he can purchase the Saint Paul's College in Lawrenceville, VA and start his academy.

If you're interested in helping, you can donate to the cause by visiting Umar Johnson School and by sending a check to the address below:

FDMG Academy
c/o Dr. Umar Johnson
P.O. Box 6872
Philadelphia, PA 19132

I'm bout to send the breh a check for a thousand dollars today. I've been saying for a long time we need our own institutions and I'd look like the greatest hypocrite if I didn't support him and his endeavors. Personally, I'm planning on donating a g a month until the fundraising campaign is over.

I'm also gonna reach out to him to help redesign that website, shyt is looking kinda :flabbynsick:

For those not familiar with him, here's a snippet of an interview with him talking about some of the ideas he'll have in his school:

University of DC Forum Interviews Dr. Umar Johnson

:laff: