Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@8:00

Did this man really just say that a contractor who didn't get paid--what they thought they deserved to get paid--just messed up the HVAC????

:dahell:

This dude been telling ppl for years he just runs into the worst service people of all-time that delay his projects for years :dahell: Over and Over, again

And he never sues any of these ppl
He is spinning making up lies. A YouTuber last week showed drone footage of the hvacs on top of the building and showed all the damage.

All of a sudden Umar comes out with a story about a disgruntled worker who damaged the units :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The way he talks about black people is :francis:

He goes out of his way to say all black contractors are frauds and thief’s. He can’t find ONE black contractor worth a damn :hhh:

He got temp banned from Instagram for saying “c00n” too much. Now he is begging to be able to use the word again. :francis:

I have heard the word “c00n” denigrating black people more from Umar than the entire white race
all these contractor apps for local businesses literally have "black owned business" sections :mjlol:

You can't go on any app to order food or get deliveries without there being a special "minority" section :heh:

invalid

Banned
Daps
The way he talks about black people is :francis:

He goes out of his way to say all black contractors are frauds and thief’s. He can’t find ONE black contractor worth a damn :hhh:

He got temp banned from Instagram for saying “c00n” too much. Now he is begging to be able to use the word again. :francis:

I have heard the word “c00n” denigrating black people more from Umar than the entire white race

Yeah it’s crazy how much he throws around c00n but actively shytting on black men (cause he sure ain’t shytting on his bread and butter black women). And they’re imaginary at that cause ain’t nobody came to work on his HVAC. nikka has probably pulled the biggest oke doke in black history.

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
He doesnt have a youtube. King kong consciousness isnt his. He only goes live on instagram and facebook

His biggest mistake was buying these dilapidated buildings. Theres no possible way he couldve afforded renovations here

That channel is monetized.

there’s no why that money hungry Umar isn’t getting some profit or say on it.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
He is spinning making up lies. A YouTuber last week showed drone footage of the hvacs on top of the building and showed all the damage.

All of a sudden Umar comes out with a story about a disgruntled worker who damaged the units :mjlol:

Of Lenor Honor keeps me updated

Umar still ain't dealt with the water leaking in the gym and the mold it's caused :snoop:

nikka need to humble himself and call Lord Jamar

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
That channel is monetized.

there’s no why that money hungry Umar isn’t getting some profit or say on it.
Yeah but Lenon honor said that umar was gonna try and take that channel down for using his stuff but since then that channel promotes his cash app and paypal in the description. Umar doesn't have a youtube.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

I think I just laughed for about 10 mins reading this :russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Umar Johnson is a failure and a scammer.

12 years since the initial FDMG announcement
almost 9 years since the initial opening date
almost 8 years since the St. Paul scam
3 years since the acquisition of the Moyer Academy buildings
and over $2.5 million dollars in donations...

No progress except a Block Party in front of boarded up buildings.

:francis:

I wonder how his donors will feel when Umar explains why he doesn't have those buildings anymore after the state reclaims them for almost $200,000 in unpaid back taxes.

Those HVAC UnitS (not singular) are about $50,000 a pop and there's 8 of them that need to be replaced. Not one.
That's not even taking into account the renovation costs, inspections for asbsestos and carbon monoxide, getting the school up to code, getting the certificate of occupancy from the state, and also hiring faculty and staff, and getting school supplies,

This project is just a way for umar to scam people for money to survive. notice he ain't taking fancy trips to Japan and in luxury hotel rooms anymore...he's been homeless for over two years making videos in cars, graveyards, and parks...or his mom's house.
:patrice: