Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He keeps talking about his block party in 8 months instead of the school

Man, he acts like installing an HVAC system
Is like landing a man on the moon.

This is as routine as lying concrete. I watched Mexicans put up the exterior of the new Amazon HQ in my old neighborhood in the span of a year.
Hes said he's going with mexicans soon because black contractors sabotage him.

4 mins:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The way he talks about black people is :francis:

He goes out of his way to say all black contractors are frauds and thief’s. He can’t find ONE black contractor worth a damn :hhh:

He got temp banned from Instagram for saying “c00n” too much. Now he is begging to be able to use the word again. :francis:

I have heard the word “c00n” denigrating black people more from Umar than the entire white race

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
"There will be no proof because I have to nothing to prove to any of you." Lmao hes even shytting on his own donors

The way he talks about black people is :francis:

He goes out of his way to say all black contractors are frauds and thief’s. He can’t find ONE black contractor worth a damn
The way this nikka and Tariq got ZERO respect for their donors. Insulting them. Then nikkas will still stand by defending them after these dudes took their money and told their donors fukk outta here. It's like a sad cult :mjlol:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
That's not what fukked him. He went on to ether Roland and the c00ns/wench on TV One after that. He fukked up when he started his own YouTube channel going live.
He doesnt have a youtube. King kong consciousness isnt his. He only goes live on instagram and facebook

His biggest mistake was buying these dilapidated buildings. Theres no possible way he couldve afforded renovations here