Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He can still start a Summer Enrichment program on the campus of Cheyney THIS year.

Fact that he never mentioned doing this FIRST is what proved to me that he was flapping gums to people who wanted to hear what he was saying.

. The thought that you're going to get an independent school off the ground without some kind of pilot program, or administrative experience is super ambitious or outright foolish.

I'm not sure that he ever had good intentions, though I used to think so. He works with schools and should have an even greater understanding of the challenges he faces than I do.

Last edited:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Umar claims to have the school building. He is still asking for donations for remodeling.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You too my nikka :beli:
I can understand some of the others, but Umar is not going to be a fraud, when you guys like Tariq(who's been on late night shows and has a film/s that features Umar) who are co-signing him.
You really think a guy like Tariq is going to support a fraud, then when he's discovered as one, all of Tariq's HC films lose their credibility and their fans?
:lolbron:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Those familiar with Umar's lectures knows he's been working towards starting an African centered school for black boys and girls. He believes that black children, with black boys in particular, will not receive the proper education needed in the white social order due to systematic racism and white supremacy. He's asking for black men and women to donate to him so he can purchase the Saint Paul's College in Lawrenceville, VA and start his academy.

If you're interested in helping, you can donate to the cause by visiting Umar Johnson School and by sending a check to the address below:

FDMG Academy
c/o Dr. Umar Johnson
P.O. Box 6872
Philadelphia, PA 19132

I'm bout to send the breh a check for a thousand dollars today. I've been saying for a long time we need our own institutions and I'd look like the greatest hypocrite if I didn't support him and his endeavors. Personally, I'm planning on donating a g a month until the fundraising campaign is over.

I'm also gonna reach out to him to help redesign that website, shyt is looking kinda :flabbynsick:

For those not familiar with him, here's a snippet of an interview with him talking about some of the ideas he'll have in his school:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/university-of-dc-forum-interviews-dr-umar-johnson.198988/

:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
While I think Tariq needs to distance himself from Umar Johnson, I think Tariq is LEAGUES better than Umar in everything from talking points, to rationality, to execution.
In what line of thinking do we have to support Umar if theres no better alternative?
I am NOT in favor of a "spiritual science" coursework.

Then again, Umar seems to not be as thorough as I'd like for me to contribute. He has some REALLY unscientific views regarding biology and general science concepts.
I knew this was a scam 6+ years ago :laff: