Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
RIP Mephistopholes. First person I ever saw press Umar:wow:

Nah I support reason, science, and empirical data which "Dr." Umar Johnson is devoid of. He isn't even a doctor or if he is won't make his academic credentials public. I challenge you find his academic credentials...what his area of study he got his doctorate in and what university he got it from. I'll wait.

He's a lying scam artist who sells 30 minute phone consultations with childrenfor $50 a pop, scavenging on the fears and ignorance of people like you who are too naive and ignorant to detect bullshyt and charlatanry when they see it.
@thekingsmen, what institution did he get his supposed Ph.D in Clinical Psych from? I'm still waiting for that link.

He's about as much a Dr. as Malachi Z. York is a Dr. :scusthov: at you nikkas not knowing when you're being trolled.
Lol...I've seen his youtube videos and he's full of shyt. I tend to think poorly of people who are full of shyt and sell lies and half-truths to the people, posing as wise men scholars, or spiritual leaders.

His lectures are some truth cloaked in a bunch conspiratorial, fact-devoid fear-based pseudointellectual hyperbole aimed at scavenging off peoples' inadequacies for money; no different than T. D. Jakes or Creflo Dollar.

If you don't see the obvious charlatanry and self-serving agenda of this guy all over youtube and movies attention-whoring, posing for pictures and trying to cake off of lectures, motivational speeches, donations, books, and 30 minute phone consultations for parents struggling with their kids, and calling himself "The Prince of Pan-Africanism" :why: then I truly pity you.

:snoop:
Lol...I've seen his youtube videos and he's full of shyt. I tend to think poorly of people who are full of shyt and sell lies and half-truths to the people, posing as wise men scholars, or spiritual leaders.

His lectures are some truth cloaked in a bunch conspiratorial, fact-devoid fear-based pseudointellectual hyperbole aimed at scavenging off peoples' inadequacies for money; no different than T. D. Jakes or Creflo Dollar.

If you don't see the obvious charlatanry and self-serving agenda of this guy all over youtube and movies attention-whoring, posing for pictures and trying to cake off of lectures, motivational speeches, donations, books, and 30 minute phone consultations for parents struggling with their kids, and calling himself "The Prince of Pan-Africanism" :why: then I truly pity you.

Consultations

DR. UMAR NOW OFFERS 30 MINUTE PSYCHO-ACADEMIC TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS

Recieve a 30 minute telephone consultation with Dr. Umar Johnson regarding your childs psychological or educational needs.*

1. Dr. Umar will call you to develop a direct action plan for getting your child's situation back-on-track!!

2. Click on the Paypal button below, the fee for Dr. Umar's Action plan is at the reduced price of $50.00.*

3. Fill in your CORRECT contact information to the paypal link and Dr. Umar will call you to set up a plan that works for your child/ren.*

4. Dr. Umar will contact you with-in 24-48 hours after your paypal information is recieved. He will schedule a consultation time to gather the needed information to construct a direct action plan for your child. Please be prepared to give a detailed account of your child's situation.*

5. Click the Paypal button below to start the process of changing your child's future TODAY!!!

:snoop:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: the sad thing is for someone like him at his peak, if he had his stuff organized, better people on his team, getting a school would have been nothing for him, he had major support, Tariq can get 6 figures for his movies, no reason he couldn't get a school, he obviously shot too high for the property in Pennsylvania but this is sad, I went to a speech of his in Detroit and the place was packed, he had the support.