Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
who do you think have the answers if Umar doesn't?

Umar talks a good game but actions speak louder than words. If he were really about the people he’d document a step by step process on how the school is progressing and how donates are being allocated directly. At least with Tariq he comes through on his promises and you see where your donations go. Tariq also networks with black experts in various areas of expertise so there is a community of knowledge in many areas.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Umar talks a good game but actions speak louder than words. If he were really about the people he’d document a step by step process on how the school is progressing and how donates are being allocated directly. At least with Tariq he comes through on his promises and you see where your donations go. Tariq also networks with black experts in various areas of expertise so there is a community of knowledge in many areas.
Umar and Tariq has similar goals but

besides the books written, payed and free lectures offered, payed and free how-to clinics offered, and there's a local Black owned book store that Umar helped to raise funds for(maybe he this was the only fund raising effort he's done, I doubt that but whatever), he's trying to build an unapologetic Black owned and operated school that caters to the unique needs of Black people, how much more action could you ask for? Do you not see the different levels between Umar and Tariq?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cosign. It takes money for shyt to happen, unless you're already wealthy. Umar seems genuine so I'm def gonna be a long time supporter. The Harlem Children's Zone is another school that I support. They're not a Pan African centered school like Umar's is, but he's doing good work.

When I send my check, I'm gonna send a letter and my resume asking if he needs help with the IT portion of the curriculum. Ima make sure them dudes leave high school with at least 6 certs :blessed:
:takedat: