Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

Rookie
Daps
Naw nikka, I'm Operation "Tryna Donate Money to A Worthy Cause" but it looks like its not going to happen.

Rookie
Daps
Those of you who suck Dr. Umar's balls and make him out to be a God, you will be the cause of his demise. This man is obviously getting bad legal advice, and we have people, well-meaning brothers and sisters trying to point out flaws in his shyt and give constructive criticism, and the most you PARANOID motherfukkers can do is accuse us of being spies for the government and shyt. Dr. Umar can't take criticism without people thinking its the FBI and CIA. That's crazy. He needs to let someone get his shyt in order if he wants the school to be successful. Raising $5 million without being registered is a big no no! He is going to fukk around and be in the prison along with the motherfukkers that came from the school prison pipeline his damn self. This is not a game. People are willing to donate their last, let's be real about this.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Those of you who suck Dr. Umar's balls and make him out to be a God, you will be the cause of his demise. This man is obviously getting bad legal advice, and we have people, well-meaning brothers and sisters trying to point out flaws in his shyt and give constructive criticism, and the most you PARANOID motherfukkers can do is accuse us of being spies for the government and shyt. Dr. Umar can't take criticism without people thinking its the FBI and CIA. That's crazy. He needs to let someone get his shyt in order if he wants the school to be successful. Raising $5 million without being registered is a big no no! He is going to fukk around and be in the prison along with the motherfukkers that came from the school prison pipeline his damn self. Play the game right or don't play at all. This is not a game. People are willing to donate their last, let's be real about this.

Breh, nobody on here can answer your questions about Umar Johnson because I don't any of us personally know him.

If you think he's a fraud, then don't donate and watch him get destroyed for being a swindler. shyt ain't rocket surgery breh :comeon:

Rookie
Daps
Still don't see no "Frederick Douglass Marcus Garvey RBG International Leadership Academy" registered as a legitimate fundraiser for the state of PA or VA which is required by federal law. LOL.

Still don't see no business plans for the school.

Still don't see the implementation of a way to track the progress of the fundraising campaign or a way to track the donations.

But I am the fraud. Okay.:ehh:

Rookie
Daps
You are a plant or agent if you don't support this shady shyt? :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Exactly. I already said that I was willing to donate 5,000 to the cause. I was almost placed in special ed myself when I was in school, I know what Dr. Umar speaks on is the truth, but I am not going to give my money to anybody. Dr. Umar been so unprofessional with his shyt, if there were agents after him, he would have been caught up a LONG time ago.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm sorry but @Poitier had some good posts on this thread which some I felt were logical.

I know many people will disagree but his post to me were on point. My favorite being this one:

When other races want action, they create "Super PACs" and buy out the politicians. When Blacks want action, we throw *millions* into the hands of a saviour-figure of questionable credentials and behavior :smh:

I don't think he did anything to get banned from this thread.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
OP is so sad and dumb he has to distort the truth

I lurked the Hidden Colors thread and brehs like @KidStranglehold @Napoleon @observe were linking all types of Black diaspora videos. OP thinks an inaccurate video should be propped up because an alternative may not exist yet.

As for this, I've provided plenty of things Blacks need to do in a lot of these Umar threads and his worshippers carefully ignore them.

For some reason, OP has the mind that donating is the only or most efficient way of helping our communities when the opposite is true.

I also posted sources about Ghana Empire/Dhar Tichitt which were not only accurate but provided more detailed information like Dhar Tichitt actually existing during classical times and being the earliest urban settlement in West Africa. Also along with many other videos...

Anyways sorry @bdizzle for derailing thread but you shouldn't post false things.