Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
@UkaremaBeatz Did he answer the question of what he's gonna do if he doesn't raise enough? Don't wanna sit through 30 minutes for one answer

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

• [*]shouldn't be restricted for just black kids (i want to slap the bytch who said this)
  • (someone mentioned his stance on homosexuality) the claim that homosexuality shouldnt be negated in the black community and he shouldn't restrict them.
  • he's a fraud
  • untrusting of the way to send donations (which is understandable, he still needs to find an easier, online way...but whatever)
  • not all white people are racist (:stopitslime:)
:heh: comedy

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
they gotta go too, this aint a biracial movement :camby:
right. They can take their flat asses and mulatto creating pussies outta this. :ehh:

I wish people would quit this inclusionary shyt. I mean yeah, when a situation calls for it, it's necessary but this is 2014 there isn't alot black people "AREN'T" allowed to do/join/go anymore. This school is for black boys and he's calling for one for black girls. Meaning black women like myself who have procreated or plan to procreate in the future with black men are the ones appropriate to participate in this.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
In contemporary times one of the goals is to work with African nations to grant dual citizenship to victims of the pan Atlantic slave trade so we can have a political and military ally against the racism of America for example.

Just so you are aware. Only Ghana so far.

Dual Citizenship has been growing in Africa over the past few years. Many African diaspora citizens have been managing to get their governments to concede that Dual Citizenship does not mean conflicting loyalties. Currently, African countries that have dual citizenship have had these approved in various ways. Many African countries have approved Dual Citizenship with restrictions or qualifications. As an example, in many African countries dual citizens or are naturalized dual citizens may not hold specified public office. In addition, nearly 20 countries impose delays of
between 3 and 10 years before naturalized citizens can hold office which includes those that are dual citizens. Ghana recognizes Dual Citizenship for the Involuntary African Diaspora. This includes providing citizenship to qualifying African-Americans, Afro-Latinos, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Europeans and Afro-Asians that would like to repatriate to their continent of origin.

LIST OF AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP

A. The current list of countries in Africa that have some form of Dual Citizenship:
  1. Angola
  2. Benin
  3. Burundi
  4. Cote d'Ivoire (restrictions on holding office as president & vice-president of the republic; president and vice-president of parliament - speaker and deputy speaker of parliament).
  5. Djibouti
  6. Egypt (with permission)
  7. Eritrea (with permission , has created an intermediary status)
  8. Gabon
  9. Gambia
  10. Ghana (Dual Citizens may not hold a set of listed senior positions, includes dual citizenship for the involuntary African diaspora . )
  11. Kenya
  12. Lesotho
  13. Morocco
  14. Mozambique
  15. Namibia
  16. Nigeria
  17. Rwanda
  18. Sao tome & Principie
  19. Sierra Leone
  20. South Africa (with permission/application at Dept. of Home Affairs)
  21. Togo
  22. Tunisia
  23. Uganda
B. Countries that have a bill being tabled in parliament:

1. Tanzania
2. Zambia
3. Zimbabwe

C. African Countries that offer Dual Citizenship for the Involuntary African Diaspora:

1. Ghana

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
right. They can take their flat asses and mulatto creating pussies outta this. :ehh:

I wish people would quit this inclusionary shyt. I mean yeah, when a situation calls for it, it's necessary but this is 2014 there isn't alot black people "AREN'T" allowed to do/join/go anymore. This school is for black boys and he's calling for one for black girls. Meaning black women like myself who have procreated or plan to procreate in the future with black men are the ones appropriate to participate in this.

Cosign. It's only for black people. Personally I don't think light skin nikkas should even be allowed :cacpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Even his website design has me on WTF status :what:

Dudes gotta get that image RIGHT.

That shyt matters.

Donate to the Harlem children's zone. Great site, lots of transparency, nationally renowned, excellent image.

But let's be honest you wasn't gonna donate to shyt any way :comeon: