Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Now as for this thread. I have no problem with what Umar is trying to do. I just started watching the mans videos really.

But the problem I have is that his followers should be open to constructive criticism and not think anyone who disagrees with him is against the black community. All you're really doing is just acting like a fanboy.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I also posted sources about Ghana Empire/Dhar Tichitt which were not only accurate but provided more detailed information like Dhar Tichitt actually existing during classical times and being the earliest urban settlement in West Africa. Also along with many other videos...

Anyways sorry @bdizzle for derailing thread but you shouldn't post false things.

Breh, it's memorial day weekend, I'm high as hell right now and I'm getting ready to go to a day party. I can give two fukks bout a Umar right now :heh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
No matter how much cash he raises he and his school will constantly be under attack. His approach is admirable but it isn't rooted in reality. He's still in America. You can call me a c00n but I'm only stating the obvious. It's not impossible and I may donate but black leaders have traditionally let their passion cloud their judgement of reality which is why we can't progress. We have these movements that start with a fire but ignore history and end up delusional. I'm trying not to sound too critical but even if it isn't pretty we have to remember the territory we are in first in order to create a foothold on the battlefield. Everywhere in this country is the oppressors land. Do you really think they will allow you to set up camp and start training young soilders that aren't on their side of the war? This is The Art of War 101 people.

He's said numerous times that he's studied numerous past black movements. I mean this man is a follower of Garvey, and we all know how the UNIA worked out. He said something to the effect that the agents will always be there, you just have to play past them. I understand your point, but you can't just give up, since there's people that want to see your demise. That's like if there are people are out to rob you every time you get groceries. What you're supposed to do, starve and stop buying food, because there are people out to get you at the grocery store?

As far as trusting him, he's one of the few guys out there that's very easy to reach. If you have a problem with the police or your child's school, you can reach him via email/text, and he'll offer you advice for free and will get back to you in a reasonable amount of time. Umar eats off lectures and Tariq co-signs him, so it's not really logical for him to swindle when it'll bite him and others who support him in the ass. If you don't want to donate, then by all means don't and let those who want to converse here.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's said numerous times that he's studied numerous past black movements. I mean this man is a follower of Garvey, and we all know how the UNIA worked out. He said something to the effect that the agents will always be there, you just have to play past them. I understand your point, but you can't just give up, since there's people that want to see your demise. That's like if there are people are out to rob you every time you get groceries. What you're supposed to do, starve and stop buying food, because there are people out to get you at the grocery store?

As far as trusting him, he's one of the few guys out there that's very easy to reach. If you have a problem with the police or your child's school, you can reach him via email/text, and he'll offer you advice for free and will get back to you in a reasonable amount of time. Umar eats off lectures and Tariq co-signs him, so it's not really logical for him to swindle when it'll bite him and others who support him in the ass. If you don't want to donate, then by all means don't and let those who want to converse here.

I stated my opinion and left it alone. I'm entitled to my opinion and this man is definitely entitled to constructive criticism for his endeavor. If you don't think so that's a very big problem.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
A quick search for "Frederick Douglass Marcus Garvey RBG International Leadership Academy" Academy in Philly where he is asking to receive the donations. This site is the PA database for charities and fundraisers registered with the state.
Entity Search

No search results for this organization

A quick search for "Frederick Douglass Marcus Garvey RBG International Leadership Academy" in VA where the campus will be located at the VA department Charitable Organization database.
Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services - Charitable Organization Database

No search results for this organization

When he gets his shyt together, let me know, bro. This is ridiculous.

I've done fundraising events all the time and this was never an requirement to receive for a non-profit or charitable organization. As I said before Dr. Umar is working with an attorney to handle all of the legalities of this fundraiser.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
What are they saying on LSA?
  • shouldn't be restricted for just black kids (i want to slap the bytch who said this)
  • (someone mentioned his stance on homosexuality) the claim that homosexuality shouldnt be negated in the black community and he shouldn't restrict them.
  • he's a fraud
  • untrusting of the way to send donations (which is understandable, he still needs to find an easier, online way...but whatever)
  • not all white people are racist (:stopitslime:)