Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is genuinely so pathetic, imagine writing essays and thesis trying to defend yourself from random strangers online , because you committed the unforgivable atrocity of flirting with a white girl. Its down right sad, a grown man, justifying his interactions with another grown woman to please internet mob.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I’m white…not only do I get bytches but the finest black ones too…ask your mother

22964854-7850113-Oversharer_Frankel_keeps_his_followers_in_the_loop_on_him_and_Ga-a-58_1578092460282.jpg

I'm sure you hella happy :mjlol:

Enjoy them fupa bytches cuz that's all you'll ever find :umad:

ScottyG

Daps
you have me confused…I’m not one of those white bohemian faggit types…I’m the type that have you nervous when you walk into a bank looking to get a loan approval

Damn you really responded in 1 minute to everyone of my posts. I can't argue with someone who's a loser and a fakkit. Try killing yourself, maybe that'll wash out some of the fakkit and you'll only be a dead loser :mjlol:

Go order that Fenty 8ball and go nuts ya backwards c*nt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn you really responded in 1 minute to everyone of my posts. I can't argue with someone who's a loser and a fakkit. Try killing yourself, maybe that'll wash out some of the fakkit and you'll only be a dead loser :mjlol:

Go order that Fenty 8ball and go nuts ya backwards c*nt

ok @MichaelG-Scott (the irony) but you still here too…waiting 2 minutes instead of one to respond doesn’t qualify as “winning” lmaoooooo

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Society has WAAY too much time on its hand got damn I couldn't imagine randomly shooting game at a chick and random people documenting it and posting it online

ScottyG

Daps
ok @MichaelG-Scott (the irony) but you still here too…waiting 2 minutes instead of one to respond doesn’t qualify as “winning” lmaoooooo

You reply in 1 minute every post you incel fakkit.

Half my responses were 30 minutes later :russ:

I guess the irony of you being papa Smurf is your 4'9 and a hi pitched fakkit :russ:

Kill ya self cac

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You reply in 1 minute every post you incel fakkit.

Half my responses were 30 minutes later :russ:

I guess the irony of you being papa Smurf is your 4'9 and a hi pitched fakkit :russ:

Kill ya self cac

3AM and ultimately you’re still here too…you’re not the epitome of “cool” either and please read correctly :mjlol:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Society has WAAY too much time on its hand got damn I couldn't imagine randomly shooting game at a chick and random people documenting it and posting it online
Most people wouldn't care if he wasn't some charlatan hawking pseudo-revolutionism. Dr. Hotepstein brought this on himself.