Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Something is wrong with you. First you came in here trying to call people out for "talking out of [their] ass". It was then proven by multiple posters that you in fact were the one who was wrong because HTC doesn't own 50% as you so confidently asserted.

Then after you were proven wrong you backtracked from HTC owning 50% to only owning 25%. and you were wrong yet AGAIN after we told you the first time that they sold back ALL of their shares. But we're the ones "talking out of our ass"

Now why should we be inclined to even entertain the rest of the shyt that you write. You were proven wrong twice on HTC current % of the company yet we're supposed to believe you know wtf you're talking about on everybody else's percentage?? When HTC's percentage is the only percentage that can be proven which is ZERO.

We'll let Dre tell it to your dense ass though :umad:

@really is a clown.

Instead of accepting his L, he continues to post a bunch of garbage.

Even if Dre don't make it to a billion, he'll still be in the 700 to 900 million dollar range....which is CRAZY for somebody who started out as a rapper. Can't do nothing but, salute Dre. He walked out of Death Row with nothing and built another empire :wow:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
not readin this whole thread but lmao @ it lookin like theres hating goin on and the counting of another man;s money down to the penny:snoop:

and that really dude is a top 3 coli weirdo even quoting him is a loss in and of itself

i would @ him but he;ll just follow me around in the next 5 threads i post in

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Wow. Not surprising the first thing a Billionaire would do, is buy Brady the gawds house..

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
so...now we have one rapper out a billion! Puff is close and Jay has a shot.

When I was a kid, they said rap was a fad. Now it's making young black men who realize dreams can happen and they can have more net worth than some countries on this planet.

:salute:

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too many haters, my twitter feed actually hating smh. a man from the hood come up and these bougie negroes out here hating. sh!tting beats, sh!tting on apple, smh. why cant negroes congratulate a hood ninja that make good. that black self hatred breh? 400 years in the making.