Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the post in this thread. He WILL be worth a billion. Like Jay Z doesn't actually have 500 million he's just worth that much. None of the guys on them list actually have that money it's just how much they are worth.

really

All Star
Daps
Yo I want some of yall do me a favor: Click Here

Go check out some of my posts in the Donald Sterling racist audio thread....

Notice some of the vigor, and pure passion:ohlawd: and emotion I displayed...

AFTER THAT, understand that that passion and emotion was on display because of how offended I was at a white man talking down on my race and how he needed to get the hell outta there....

After doing THAT, ask yourself this: Why the fukk are YOU displaying more passion in THIS THREAD towards a nikka you don't know cus he giving the real facts on how much this man will make from this deal:bryan:

Ask yourself why these bytch made, girly emotions are on display... Why do you turn into a pure hoe / female over the words from another man on the internet...

All hot in bothered in your feelings, feeling some type of way:mjpls:

Perhaps these emotions are deeply embedded, and I simply bring them to the forefront:sas1: (In fact this is the case)

It takes a lot to make me TRULY MAD... Like my existence or well being as a black man being under attack by a race who feels they're superior... Or somebody slapping my mom or something....

So if all it takes for you to get on your period is me saying "Dre doesn't own 33%, he owns 16% or less", and *posting numbers / proof to back it up*, I think that should tell you a little about yourself as a "man" (I use that term VERY loosely).

Work on that, and hopefully one day you won't be such a p*ssy made bytch nikka. I hope I've done my part in helping:youngsabo:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn its some real miserable people in the booth. Instead of saluting an OG from our culture a lot of y'all would rather put him down . Then you got nikkas that want to turn this into East vs West or Dr. Dre vs Other Black moguls.
:smh:

Can't we just salute this man without all the negativity?

really

All Star
Daps
"Late Thursday night, the Financial Times reportedthat Apple AAPL -0.73% was in talks to buy Beats for $3.2 billion; the deal would be the computer giant’s largest acquisition ever. Dre’s stake in Beats currently stands at somewhere around 20-25%; we valued the company at $2 billion in our latest round of estimates.

A sale for $3.2 billion would nearly double the value of Dre’s holdings, though capital gains taxes could take a bite out of his big payday, likely leaving him with a net worth in the neighborhood of $800 million. It’s not quite enough to land on the Forbes 400, but it would easily make him hip-hop’s richest man, topping current champion Diddy by $100 million."

It's impossible for Dre to own 20 to 25% when 68% of the company is already FACTUALLY accounted for outside of Jimmy (CEO) and Dre.

#JustCusYouAcrackerWorkinForForbesDontMakeYouSmart

Blue Text: Says they *just valued* the company at $2billion (when they did the latest cash Kings article a few weeks ago)

In the very next line, he said a sale for $3.2 billion would "nearly double" the value of Dre's holdings.

In what world is 3.2 "nearly double" 2? I don't really know but 3.7, 3.8 yea, not 3.2... I'd never call that "nearly double"

This nikka is a dutz, and had to pump an article out as soon as possible to not be behind on the story and didn't proof read or fact check shyt:laff:

Word of Advice: Listen to Really, not Forbes.... You'll get the REAL facts over here:youngsabo:

Dre Lie

Forbes Lie
Really Don't
aQUlhpZ.png

#FactsOnly

QnMEZAW.gif

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

Blue Text: Says they *just valued* the company at $2billion (when they did the latest cash Kings article a few weeks ago)

In the very next line, he said a sale for $3.2 billion would "nearly double" the value of Dre's holdings.

In what world is 3.2 "nearly double" 2? I don't really know but 3.7, 3.8 yea, not 3.2... I'd never call that "nearly double"

This nikka is a dutz, and had to pump an article out as soon as possible to not be behind on the story and didn't proof read or fact check shyt:laff:

Word of Advice: Listen to Really, not Forbes.... You'll get the REAL facts over here:youngsabo:

Dre Lie

Forbes Lie
Really Don't
aQUlhpZ.png

#FactsOnly

QnMEZAW.gif

Why you so mad my nikka...let that nikka :eat:

He got more $$$ than you will ever see in your lifetime.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dre Lie

Forbes Lie
Really Don't
aQUlhpZ.png

#FactsOnly

QnMEZAW.gif

Atleast get you some breakfast first lame