Dr. Dre Hip Hop's Greatest Producer

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
The Kendrick reference :russ:

nikka can you make it more obvious? :mjlol:

I'll rep you for that if you split the commission with me :jawalrus:

Got you bytches eating out my hand, so weak minded, I never give or will give a poster attention. Oh, look he's a bot, The fukk is wrong with y'all.

But really bytch is in your DNA

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

This is when Dre started switching his style up on production, on this album you can hear how he was gradually entering Nikkaz 4 Life production which was the cornerstone for the Chronic

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Got you bytches eating out my hand, so weak minded, I never give or will give a poster attention. Oh, look he's a bot, The fukk is wrong with y'all.

But really bytch is in your DNA
nikka, do you really say that shyt in real life? :gucci:

Like, you just HAD to throw that in huh?

Guess it is per post :jbhmm:

@Barnett114 you see this nikka?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You talking out your ass you don't know shyt. Dre and Pooh go way back, when Pooh was with Uncle Jams Army and Dre was with World Class Wrecking Crew, they was both DJ's, Dre was the only one with Production Equipment and Dre was producing records for World Class Wrecking Crew. Dre showed both DJ Pooh and Battle Cat how to produced and Dre took them to the studio with him, Pooh first demo was produced by Pooh and Dre.

And Pooh said Dr. Dre is his mentor
I'm wrong :hubie: about pooh. you conveniently left quik out though. :mjpls:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
These nikkas make you look objective about ASAP :deadrose:

I've always been objective about ASAP. I've shytted on Rocky before. There are songs of his I think are trash. I think the Mob is straight basura.

I've said this but I'm too old to stan. I'm from a different era. We weren't afraid to shyt on our favorite artists when they made trash. The idea that I have to invest in an artist's personal life/live vicariously through dude just to enjoy their music and I must champion their flag 24/7 is fukking psycho to me.

You've got a ton of posters here who pretend like their favorite artists are perfect, have no musical flaws and have never made a single bad song. You can't even get them to admit it. Then you have weirdos like Waterproof who pretend to have hip hop knowledge but really he's hired by Interscope to put Kendrick on a pedestal. He'll mention Biz Markie and Jimmy Spicer as a means of putting Kendrick above them in convo.

Kool Kitty Kat

Caught Up
Daps
Daz Production haven't sounded the same since Dr. Dre left Death Row, Dr. Dre mixed the shyt out of Dogg Food which is Daz best produced album, A West Coast Classic

Snoop said that Dre produced "Dogg Food" with Daz and Soopafly.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Back to Dre, In that battle cat thread We Can Freak It, people was bashing Dr. Dre and talking shyt. Remember this Dr. Dre is The Teacher all those other producers are Dre Student, all of them.

Here's Battle Cat On Dr. Dre

It felt good because of my upbringing with Dr. Dre. In ‘89 he showed me time signatures and bars, and I hadn’t known what that was in my earlier days as a beat programmer. To have the opportunity to take one of his original compositions and remix it for him was a helluva way to show him my appreciation of what he taught me.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I've always been objective about ASAP. I've shytted on Rocky before. There are songs of his I think are trash. I think the Mob is straight basura.

I've said this but I'm too old to stan. I'm from a different era. We weren't afraid to shyt on our favorite artists when they made trash. The idea that I have to invest in an artist's personal life/live vicariously through dude just to enjoy their music and I must champion their flag 24/7 is fukking psycho to me.

You've got a ton of posters here who pretend like their favorite artists are perfect, have no musical flaws and have never made a single bad song. You can't even get them to admit it. Then you have weirdos like Waterproof who pretend to have hip hop knowledge but really he's hired by Interscope to put Kendrick on a pedestal. He'll mention Biz Markie and Jimmy Spicer as a means of putting Kendrick above them in convo.

Agreed. If you can't see the flaws in an artist how can you truly appreciate their music? shyt is unhealthy and disingenuous as fukk.

And this nikka is definitely on the payroll, he won't even deny the shyt.

"Back to Dre" :russ:

Let's get the thread to 10 pages so @Waterproof gets his bonus y'all :lolbron:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Snoop said that Dre produced "Dogg Food" with Daz and Soopafly.

You are correct, Dre was not credited in the credits of the Album, DJ Pooh and Soopafly had one credit as producer

But you can tell some of them tracks was Dr. Dre on them.

Here's are the track from Dogg Food that finally have Dr. Dre name on them as The Producer and Co Producer

2. Dogg Pound Gangstaz" Dr. Dre, Dat nikka Daz 5:21

3. "Respect" (featuring Dr. Dre,Prince Ital Joe, Nancy Fletcher & Big Pimpin' Delemond) Dr. Dre, Dat nikka Daz

13. "Some Bomb Azz p*ssy" (featuring Snoop Doggy Dogg &Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis) Dat nikka Daz, Dr.Dre

And Dr. Dre mixed the Whole Album, Dre didn't put his name on the credits because he wanted the lil homie to Shine. And look how Daz repaid him