Dr. Dre Hip Hop's Greatest Producer

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
for y'all to be honest and less insecure. You can't talk about Dre without mentioning all the help he had. It's disingenuous.

Don't deflect to Quincy Jones and all that silly shyt. Rap is not pop.

And all the other producers who worked with Dre and the musicians who y'all love to bring up says Dre is the Greatest

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Yella Contributions to High Powered Productions was his scratching and drum playing and drum machine. Dre always put him down as Co Producer.

Scott Storch and Mel Man are on the credits as Co Producer on their tracks on 2001.

Daz got his credit on The Chronic for his Drum programming
dude I know this. I have every nwa and every major death row album. I CLEARLY STATED, which is in my post, "when the history books are written". Do you know what that means?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
it's not like with the others. they already had their own shyt before they got with dre. dre literally put then other dudes on.

You talking out your ass you don't know shyt. Dre and Pooh go way back, when Pooh was with Uncle Jams Army and Dre was with World Class Wrecking Crew, they was both DJ's, Dre was the only one with Production Equipment and Dre was producing records for World Class Wrecking Crew. Dre showed both DJ Pooh and Battle Cat how to produced and Dre took them to the studio with him, Pooh first demo was produced by Pooh and Dre.

And Pooh said Dr. Dre is his mentor

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
dude I know this. I have every nwa and every major death row album. I CLEARLY STATED, which is in my post, "when the history books are written". Do you know what that means?

Well they should do research for themselves, there's a thing called Google and wiki that have the album credit, but I see you where you coming from, still there's no excuse to be lazy

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
That's my GOAT, he's basically produced in every era of hip hop. NWA, Doggystyle, Chronic, Marshall Mathers LP, 2001, GRODT, Documentary, The Big Bang & Relapse were all well produced albums.

Relapse is one Dre fully produced album I haven't listened to, I have to give it some burn and see how Dre got down on it

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
the content on it is not too great but the production is polished and it is pretty good. You can tell he took some time making those beats. Relapse Refill as well.

That's the reason why because of Marshall, I haven't gave no Marshall album burn after The Eminem Show, but I'm going back for Dre production and cop the album to add to my collection

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That's the reason why because of Marshall, I haven't gave no Marshall album burn after The Eminem Show, but I'm going back for Dre production and cop the album to add to my collection

yea the production might be the best part of that album. This might be one of his best songs on Relapse just off of the content and Dre produced it