Dr. Claud Anderson on Breakfast Club

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Reparations is the key for black Americans
Here's what cacs fail to realize: a stronger Black America means a stronger America.
Once we receive the reparations that the government owes us, then we can rebuild our communities, as Dr. Anderson said. We can build our own schools, businesses, and infrastucture, which means that we will be less dependant on the Federal government.

When we can benefit us, then we can benefit the US.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Here's what cacs fail to realize: a stronger Black America means a stronger America.
Once we receive the reparations that the government owes us, then we can rebuild our communities, as Dr. Anderson said. We can build our own schools, businesses, and infrastucture, which means that we will be less dependant on the Federal government.

folks will see it as a power shift instead of what you’re saying unfortunately.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Powernomics is outdated. Nobody tells illegal immigrants and LGBTQ they have to establish an economic base before they can get political capital in Amerikkka. How many centuries will it take native blacks to accumilate enough wealth to compete with super pacs. $100M aint shyt to the Koch brothers.

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS

folks will see it as a power shift instead of what you’re saying unfortunately.

Powernomics is outdated. Nobody tells illegal immigrants and LGBTQ they have to establish an economic base before they can get political capital in Amerikkka. How many centuries will it take native blacks to accumilate enough wealth to compete with super pacs. $100M aint shyt to the Koch brothers.

Basically white people not wanting to give black people reparations is admitting "we are scared to equally compete with you guys because we know y'all would run circles around us if we started off on equal footing and that's not fair therefore we need a huge head start in front of you guys for it to be fair because that's how much advantage y'all got over us". That's 100% translation for white people or anybody else being against black people receiving reparations. That's why its really a win win for black people because either:

1.They give reparations and we see if they can compete with us straight up without having a head start and cheating or

2.They admit they're scared of giving black people reparations because they know they wouldn't have a chance in hell beating black people in a fair race head on start at equal footing. Admitting they couldn't compete with black people at all without cheating or having a head start

Either way we know black people are the winners no matter which way it goes

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

But that’s what they did

Now they have leverage

We need our own bureaucratic bodies funded by us that lobby for us combined with a distrust for outside governing bodies because it is evident we are neglected

The religion is money, not good will or principles or discounts

This is what we used to do, we made too much progress too fast.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I watched this earlier this lecture earlier this year. Very good and much of it still relevant.

I won't even put myself through the agony of watching the breakfast club waste his time.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
But that’s what they did

Now they have leverage

We need our own bureaucratic bodies funded by us that lobby for us combined with a distrust for outside governing bodies because it is evident we are neglected

The religion is money, not good will or principles or discounts

This is what we used to do, we made too much progress too fast.
The whole concept is based on the fantasy that a black dollar is equal to a white dollar. Byron Allen is a perfect example. The new reparations movement is confronting the bully straight up. Give me my lunch money back, or else. We then have to figure out the 'or else'.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just vote democrat down ballot y'all and always scream a useless hashtag on social media. That will solve everything. :lolbron:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I always used to think Black folks would get on code once we finally had a textbook idea of what we need to do. I was "woke" in middle school. My guidance counselor felt I was a "young militant".

Dr. Anderson provided that info of exactly what we need to do.

nikkas still dont listen. We're doomed. We have no major news outlets. Fools would rather hit up Theshaderoom room first thing in the morning.
Our problem has always been a lack of trust for each other and a lack of support.

I see a lot of Mexican joints in New Orleans in the East as well as in the Kenner area. They support each other. I'm sure they have ups and downs doing it but it doesn't slow the support.

With us, the first time there is a 'down' that's a wrap. We have very little patience for each other. But have a ton for others. There are exceptions and those exceptions are a thing of beauty.

As far as Dr. Anderson he is an eloquent speaker. But does he have a history of doing more than just speaking?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Our problem has always been a lack of trust for each other and a lack of support.

I see a lot of Mexican joints in New Orleans in the East as well as in the Kenner area. They support each other. I'm sure they have ups and downs doing it but it doesn't slow the support.

With us, the first time there is a 'down' that's a wrap. We have very little patience for each other. But have a ton for others. There are exceptions and those exceptions are a thing of beauty.

As far as Dr. Anderson he is an eloquent speaker. But does he have a history of doing more than just speaking?

In what world is a competent Black Owned Business not being supported by Black People?