Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
At this point in his life, I think Korey cares more about a woman that is down for him and puts up with his life more than having a dimepiece.

Korey has visitors over every single weekend. Just random people from out of town that show up to his place not just to say hi, but to stay for days, weeks, and sometimes months at a time. He has Sammy staying with them now. Before that I remember the lil black canadian kid showed up at his door right before Christmas with no place to stay and Korey let him stay there and took his ass with them to go see his mom. The kid Alan from the video below came to stay with Korey for a few days and didn't leave until months later when he got a job.

He also had her brother staying with them for weeks/months (he still might be for all I know).

Korey works damn near 7 days a week and has stated many times before that he doesn't have a lot of time to spend with Mia. I believe since the site launched Korey has only taken off once to go on vacation with her and he admitted he only did it because she was frustrated.

Part of the reason he trained Goodwin was so that Goodwin could take over for a week and run the boards, and he and Mia could take off. But Korey is so obsessed with doing the show his way, that he rarely ever turns the keys over (once in 2 years, if I'm remembering correctly). She went to Turkey by herself because Korey just refused to let Goodwin, Sammy, Will, and Danielle run it.

Martin has complimented Mia several times about how she puts up with shyt related to Korey doing this show - like his constant flirting with female guests and co-hosts despite his known past of cheating and sex addiction, and basically treating their house like an extended stay for visitors - that 99% chicks would never put up with from a regular joe....especially a chick that is more than ten years younger.

He has a chick that knows of his past and accepts it. He has a chick that allows him to use their private life as fodder for his nerd show (she even let him share some of the half-nude photos she took for him for valentines). She gives him the freedom to have fans over like he would do back in the spill days before he met her. And when he was down at his lowest, she was still there telling him that if push came to shove, she had them.

He's 44. He could be trying to get with some instagram thots that look a lot better, but....for what?

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
how bad a chick should a 44yr old ok looking black dude be? :jbhmm:....and he's been with her for like 3,4yrs and has more money than him :leon:...i'd take the librarian :manny:

At this point in his life, I think Korey cares more about a woman that is down for him and puts up with his life more than having a dimepiece.

Korey has visitors over every single weekend. Just random people from out of town that show up to his place not just to say hi, but to stay for days, weeks, and sometimes months at a time. He has Sammy staying with them now. Before that I remember the lil black canadian kid showed up at his door right before Christmas with no place to stay and Korey let him stay there and took his ass with them to go see his mom. The kid Alan from the video below came to stay with Korey for a few days and didn't leave until months later when he got a job.

He also had her brother staying with them for weeks/months (he still might be for all I know).

Korey works damn near 7 days a week and has stated many times before that he doesn't have a lot of time to spend with Mia. I believe since the site launched Korey has only taken off once to go on vacation with her and he admitted he only did it because she was frustrated.

Part of the reason he trained Goodwin was so that Goodwin could take over for a week and run the boards, and he and Mia could take off. But Korey is so obsessed with doing the show his way, that he rarely ever turns the keys over (once in 2 years, if I'm remembering correctly). She went to Turkey by herself because Korey just refused to let Goodwin, Sammy, Will, and Danielle run it.

Martin has complimented Mia several times about how she puts up with shyt related to Korey doing this show - like his constant flirting with female guests and co-hosts despite his known past of cheating and sex addiction, and basically treating their house like an extended stay for visitors - that 99% chicks would never put up with from a regular joe....especially a chick that is more than ten years younger.

He has a chick that knows of his past and accepts it. He has a chick that allows him to use their private life as fodder for his nerd show (she even let him share some of the half-nude photos she took for him for valentines). She gives him the freedom to have fans over like he would do back in the spill days before he met her. And when he was down at his lowest, she was still there telling him that if push came to shove, she had them.

He's 44. He could be trying to get with some instagram thots that look a lot better, but....for what?

Yo, I just started really watchin dese doods. Was just a random ass observation.

Lol Take it eeeeaaaaasy, mane. :whoa::huhldup:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Can sombody pleas etell me exactly wtf Danielle did??? Did she flash those pillows? twerk? wtf