Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
my favorite tommy moment though is during the reveiw for Jurrasic World where Martin is saying something like it "it's been a long time since i've seen" and tommy remarks " actual dinosaurs" and t hen Martin goes on for about another ten seconds, then pauses and goes " man,fukk you"
That shyt was hilarious he tried his hardest to ignore that comment

That shyt where they were talking about thearlier hulk in age of Ultron and how he needed a woman had me in tears

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that I think of it, wasn't there some kind of minor rift between Miss Mia and Martin?

I could've sworn Korey and Martin brought it up at some point on one of the earlier shows (around 2014). I can barely remember though. Maybe my mind's playing tricks on me.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Now that I think of it, wasn't there some kind of minor rift between Miss Mia and Martin?

I could've sworn Korey and Martin brought it up at some point on one of the earlier shows (around 2014). I can barely remember though. Maybe my mind's playing tricks on me.
Hmm. I don't remember that one.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
His girl lowkey running shyt

the whole time i was watching i just kept saying to myself this isn't some shyt most men would say or even think about

To me he came across as a lame who let his girls insecurities cause friction at his workplace

That should never happen

Now she gonna do that shyt anytime something happens she doesn't like

Whats gonna happen the next time Korey hires someone his girl feels is prettier than her

Will there even be a next time?

She might not allow that nikka to hire another female :mjlol:
These comments make NO SENSE to me.....there's been badder females on the show than danielle breh but NONE of them did all that shyt so everything he said was justifiable.....korey G had the chance to get dome from her and didnt, martin is a married man so he aint fukking, sammy says he's not tryna fukk either but if it happened it would be whatever so him saying there's nobody there who wants to fukk her is actually true....now these are all their words and of course some are prolly lying but to think miss mia is running shyt is fukking ridiculous. If that was the case danielle would've been gone a loooooooooong time ago cuz she has been complaining about her ever since she started being on regularly. U can tell who are the subscribers and who just watch the youtube vids :heh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
His girl lowkey running shyt

the whole time i was watching i just kept saying to myself this isn't some shyt most men would say or even think about

To me he came across as a lame who let his girls insecurities cause friction at his workplace

That should never happen

Now she gonna do that shyt anytime something happens she doesn't like

Whats gonna happen the next time Korey hires someone his girl feels is prettier than her

Will there even be a next time?

She might not allow that nikka to hire another female :mjlol:

I agree Korey is p*ssy whipped....aside from that I disagree with basically everything else you said.

Anyone trying to run a successful business would've had a similar conversation with Danielle. There is a lot of money tied up in the Double Toasted brand. It's a full time job for a few of them, and a part time job for the rest. Not to mention Korey has deals with Youtube, Soundcloud, and a few other places.

Ass and titties is cool but it's not a sustainable business model for the type of shyt they do. They got live shows, 2-3 hours each, multiple times a week. If all she brings to the table is sexuality then she's dead weight.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: at the intro to the Casual Call In Show. I hope somebody from The Coli is watching, shyt was hilarious.

Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It ain't eam bout her being white. Dats not really a big deal.

I'm just kinda surprised at how just fukkin wack dat bish is. :weirdo:

She looks like a librarian workin in Idaho somewhurr.
how bad a chick should a 44yr old ok looking black dude be? :jbhmm:....and he's been with her for like 3,4yrs and has more money than him :leon:...i'd take the librarian :manny: