Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I wonder how many brothers on The Coli would've succumbed to the power of pawgitivity.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
His girl lowkey running shyt

the whole time i was watching i just kept saying to myself this isn't some shyt most men would say or even think about

To me he came across as a lame who let his girls insecurities cause friction at his workplace

That should never happen

Now she gonna do that shyt anytime something happens she doesn't like

Whats gonna happen the next time Korey hires someone his girl feels is prettier than her

Will there even be a next time?

She might not allow that nikka to hire another female :mjlol:

Yeah i've noticed his girl running things too :mjlol: never let your girl run your business and workplace like that because it will never ever end well. We might see some more fukkery in the future :lupe:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
His girl lowkey running shyt

the whole time i was watching i just kept saying to myself this isn't some shyt most men would say or even think about

To me he came across as a lame who let his girls insecurities cause friction at his workplace

That should never happen

Now she gonna do that shyt anytime something happens she doesn't like

Whats gonna happen the next time Korey hires someone his girl feels is prettier than her

Will there even be a next time?

She might not allow that nikka to hire another female :mjlol:
his girl run him its not lowkey:pachaha:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
his girl run him its not lowkey:pachaha:
Yeah i dont keep up with this shyt so I didn't know but you could tell dude was really pissed at Danielle because his girl was gonna bytch about her behavior when he got home

She probably one of them passive aggressive types who acts cool with Danielle when she's around but talks hella shyt about her when shes not

Danielle even said during the drunk show that Mia loved her.That let me know Mia be on that phony shyt when Danielle around

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah i dont keep up with this shyt so I didn't know but you could tell dude was really pissed at Danielle because his girl was gonna bytch about her behavior when he got home

She probably one of them passive aggressive types who acts cool with Danielle when she's around but talks hella shyt about her when shes not

Danielle even said during the drink show that Mia loved her.That let me know Mia be on that phony shyt when Danielle around

Mia needs to chill out, Danielle not fukking Corey.... :pachaha:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mia needs to chill out, Danielle not fukking Corey.... :pachaha:
I don't think she wants to fukk him either

I thinks shes just naturally a extra friendly/flirty type of person and shes turns it up a little because she thinks thats what the viewers want to see

Insecure women usually hate those real friendly type of chicks

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i wasnt even nervous about Danielle during that video..i was more afraid of Martin leaving....when he was on that "we have to talk" shyt...i was like :lupe: then he got called old & Korey said he dont have any energy....LEAVE MARTIN ALONE :damn:
I never really liked Martin but i agree with him on falling back and letting others shine when the convo is already flowing between 2-3 other people

That used to be what I didn't like about the old show...how they keep talking over eachother and trying to one up eachother,trying to make a better joke than the last person

shyt got corny

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I never really liked Martin but i agree with him on falling back and letting others shine when the convo is already flowing between 2-3 other people

That used to be what I didn't like about the old show...how they keep talking over eachother and trying to one up eachother,trying to make a better joke than the last person

shyt got corny
i love martin when it comes to movie reviews and when they are showing him some new shyt in the news that he isnt aware of.

martin actually might be my favorite on the show now that i'm really thinking about it. i dont care for ray. goodwin is goodwin..i did like tommy...korey is just there...he tries too hard to get jokes in and is a little too homoerotic for my taste but they all have decent chemistry.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
i love martin when it comes to movie reviews and when they are showing him some new shyt in the news that he isnt aware of.

martin actually might be my favorite on the show now that i'm really thinking about it. i dont care for ray. goodwin is goodwin..i did like tommy...korey is just there...he tries too hard to get jokes in and is a little too homoerotic for my taste but they all have decent chemistry.

the only good ones on that goddamn show are korey and martin. korey's high hairline having ass needs to keep all the gay shyt out his mouth. ain't nobody tuning in to hear that shyt. pretty much every other person that they have on there is straight trash, that lil hispanic boy, danielle, the gayboy, all garbage, at least danielle can sit there and look good, the other two offer nothing whatsoever. i guess the fat mexican is ok, but he isn't really a regular that is in front of the camera.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Korey and Cohost are the ones who made me a fan but Korey has fallen off and he does try to hard sometimes

I liked Tommy,he was funny

I like Goodwin too,he's probably the most well rounded one there now.i just think he needs to speak up more

Martin is ok.his reviews are ok but I don't find him funny at all.Alot of his joke are outdated and only oldheads or serious film buffs would get them