Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
It's gotten a little ridiculous, the amount of filler in the shows. I used to listen to every show, front to back, but I just can't anymore. Takes like 20-30 minutes before they even get to the first segment or review of their shows. And then the long stretches of awkward jokes, laughs, and dead air as Korey tries to find an email or phone call worth reaching my ear. I'm glad they are uploading most segments to youtube now because it has made it a lot easier to just get to the content.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
The first 5 minutes of this is painful. They are really starting to irk me and just go on too long with these corny ass jokes and fake laughs.
Yeah honestly I dont fukk with any of their gimmicky youtube video reaction vids. Korey preaches about content and originality and then does 30 minute segments about bullshyt 2 minute long viral videos, terrible.

Jards

All Star
Daps
HTML:
https://mega.nz/#!kpg13CJJ!0cnkF5CIHaInAbbGqsJ2DGK_IZ-v2eEt4CQ-a_zMEWk
Dap and rep.

I'm only an hour into this but lol at them cussing out Danielle for being slutty saying they ain't them dudes in the club then on the Absolutely Fabulous review, centre the convo around fukking Joanna Lumley talking about if they seen her in the club at 1:30 and there wasn't shyt left they'd take her home to fukk....

:mjlol: