Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
started the process of converting....it'll be awhile lol...should be done by tonight then the upload will take a minute

EDIT: well shyt nvrmind he got yall
Rep if you upload it smaller or stream it anyway

I ain't fuvking with 6 g

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Just watched, Danielle's a good ho who needs a handler BADLY. She took that L like a trooper when she could have got up and split and that shows how important Korey and Co are to her life and that shows how empty her life really is, poor thing.

And that struggle cheek tweak was disappointing as fukk and Korey stopped her from showing the pillows :smh:

I feel like Korey is gonna ruin the whole site by making the hosts too conscious. He wants to criticize everyone, even Martin. Understand that it's his livelihood but you either trust your staff or you dont

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched, Danielle's a good ho who needs a handler BADLY. She took that L like a trooper when she could have got up and split and that shows how important Korey and Co are to her life and that shows how empty her life really is, poor thing.

And that struggle cheek tweak was disappointing as fukk and Korey stopped her from showing the pillows :smh:

I feel like Korey is gonna ruin the whole site by making the hosts too conscious. He wants to criticize everyone, even Martin. Understand that it's his livelihood but you either trust your staff or you dont

Korey does do too much honestly but its a good contrast with martin who is much mellower.

The Drunk show was just... :dame:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only good ones on that goddamn show are korey and martin. korey's high hairline having ass needs to keep all the gay shyt out his mouth. ain't nobody tuning in to hear that shyt. pretty much every other person that they have on there is straight trash, that lil hispanic boy, danielle, the gayboy, all garbage, at least danielle can sit there and look good, the other two offer nothing whatsoever. i guess the fat mexican is ok, but he isn't really a regular that is in front of the camera.

Korey always trying extra hard with that cac humor :francis:

Martin checks him repeatedly when it comes to race shyt sometimes too :francis:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps

What is "too conscious"?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That whole drunk show Korey was just looking for reasons to go in on Martin, and Martin was just sitting there like, "fukk I do? :dahell:"