Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
my favorite tommy moment though is during the reveiw for Jurrasic World where Martin is saying something like it "it's been a long time since i've seen" and tommy remarks " actual dinosaurs" and t hen Martin goes on for about another ten seconds, then pauses and goes " man,fukk you"

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
....crazy that martin said he talked to danielle saturday and she literally didnt remember anything. Im thinking thats a problem :francis:

Those are moments you have when you're 21/22. I had a few of them myself. "I...did what?!? :merchant:" Wondering how you got home alive. Looking at your phone and hoping that you didn't call anyone/get on social media and make a fool of yourself. Sometimes you'd be lucky and sometimes you wouldn't be. :wow:

Danielle seems like the type of person who will never go back and revisit that episode because it's to painful/embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
My girl watches the youtube shows with me and cant stand when Danielle is on. She would love to see the ether she was given.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the Sunday Service Korey said he felt bad because her fake eyelashes were coming out when she was crying :laff:

He also said that his girl went through the comments and was furious, though not at Korey.

I don't know guys, Danielle might be done.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
On the Sunday Service Korey said he felt bad because her fake eyelashes were coming out when she was crying :laff:

He also said that his girl went through the comments and was furious, though not at Korey.

I don't know guys, Danielle might be done.
Why was his girl mad?

He did a good job checking Danielle

I even think he went overboard a little pandering to his girls feelings

You can tell that alot of the shyt he was saying about none of them wanting to fukk her,her adding nothing but sexuality,etc is stuff that came directly from his girl

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why was his girl mad?

You can tell that alot of the shyt he was saying about none of them wanting to fukk her,her adding nothing but sexuality,etc is stuff that came directly from his girl

I don't think he went overboard. Hell I commend him. He's in a stable relationship that he obviously cherishes and he checked that whore and made it KNOWN he ain't give a fukk about all that crying and crocodile tears.

Really though if you want to keep it all the way funky she should be fired. Make an example that fukkery of such an unprofessional level will NOT be tolerated

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't think he went overboard. Hell I commend him. He's in a stable relationship that he obviously cherishes and he checked that whore and made it KNOWN he ain't give a fukk about all that crying and crocodile tears.

Really though if you want to know it all the way funky she should be fired. Make an example that fukkery of such an unprofessional level will NOT be tolerated
I think he went overboard pandering to his girls insecurities

All that stuff about nobody wanting to fukk her,we aint the dudes in the club,we dont care about your body,etc wasn't really necessary

You can tell all that came from his girl

He could've just kept it professional and shytted on her for her performance or lack there of

Or kept it 100 and told her his girl doesn't like all the sexual shyt

I agree she should be fired though

Not because of the sexual shyt but because she adds nothing to the convos.Most of the time you can tell she didn't even watch the movie they're reviewing.thats why she sits there quiet or wants to twerk because she doesn't prepare for the shows at all

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I think calling her out on everything was a good move, it brought her down a peg and (hopefully) humbled her. She didn't really add shyt to any of the shows she was apart of but her attitude was annoying as fukk whenever questions were directed at her or chose to answer. Maybe now she'll give some thought to her answers and not say shyt that makes her come off as a peggy hill ass broad.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was his girl mad?

They didn't say. She said herself that she wasn't mad at Korey though. So I guess that leaves Danielle.

Korey said he gave her a lot of chances because of the good behind the scenes work she's done, including attracting more females to DT.

He said he can't allow another slip up from her though.

HIs girl was in the studio viewing the Sunday Service :lolbron: Korey's gotta be felling the pressure.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i wonder if that whole couples stuff he mentioned was facilitated by friday, seems pretty coincidental that his girl wants to do more couple stuff w/ other couples

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i wonder if that whole couples stuff he mentioned was facilitated by friday, seems pretty coincidental that his girl wants to do more couple stuff w/ other couples
His girl lowkey running shyt

the whole time i was watching i just kept saying to myself this isn't some shyt most men would say or even think about

To me he came across as a lame who let his girls insecurities cause friction at his workplace

That should never happen

Now she gonna do that shyt anytime something happens she doesn't like

Whats gonna happen the next time Korey hires someone his girl feels is prettier than her

Will there even be a next time?

She might not allow that nikka to hire another female :mjlol:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
I was whatever with Tommy he was such a me too ass nikka. Every time Korey and co. would say something he'd be like "oh really:ohhh: I was thinking the same thing :gladbron:"

I'm like damn nikka you was thinking the same exact thing like every review huh.:skip:At least with goodwin he actually has some more input and different opinions even if they are petty and stupid af.
I caught that back when him and Korey were doing their daily podcast. He would always agree with everything with no unique opinion. The only thing I ever remember him disagreeing with was that Toy Story was amazing :mjlol: