Double Toasted YouTube channel appreciation

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:Why in the world would anyone think that Tommy would be back after a hit/run murder charge. Has he even gone to court yet?
Korey let Tommy host the show for weeks AFTER he knew about the hit/run, so on principle alone, that wasn't enough to keep him off. Since Korey didn't immediately give him the boot (and in fact, they joked about it) it seemed as if they would be open to him returning once he was clear legally.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I never really liked Tommy. He was aight but he was in the same C tier list of affiliates as Ray, Sammy, Will, Girts, and all those other random ass people they have on there.

The best line-up IMO is Korey, Martin, Goodwin, and Danielle. I would still watch if it was just Korey and Martin though, they have the best chemistry.

Fred.
Seriously disagree. The best line up they ever had imo was Korey, Martin, Tommy, and Goodwin on Weekly Roast and Toast. Some of their best banter came from that, and funniest with Tommy/Korey teaming up against Martin/Goodwin on certain topics. One of the best segments the crew has ever put out was in feb when they were talking about good black movies to watch and Tommy was on point with his commentary and recomendations.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I was whatever with Tommy he was such a me too ass nikka. Every time Korey and co. would say something he'd be like "oh really:ohhh: I was thinking the same thing :gladbron:"

I'm like damn nikka you was thinking the same exact thing like every review huh.:skip:At least with goodwin he actually has some more input and different opinions even if they are petty and stupid af.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Korey let Tommy host the show for weeks AFTER he knew about the hit/run, so on principle alone, that wasn't enough to keep him off. Since Korey didn't immediately give him the boot (and in fact, they joked about it) it seemed as if they would be open to him returning once he was clear legally.
Correct me if I'm wrong but my pretty sure that was before the actual warrant for his arrest was issued though. It was still UI while Tommy was still hosting...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I was whatever with Tommy he was such a me too ass nikka. Every time Korey and co. would say something he'd be like "oh really:ohhh: I was thinking the same thing :gladbron:"

I'm like damn nikka you was thinking the same exact thing like every review huh.:skip:At least with goodwin he actually has some more input and different opinions even if they are petty and stupid af.
I remember on one of the movie review show both Korey and Martin pointed it out, talmbout he always flip flops after Korey gives his opinion :pachaha:

I liked Tommy but breh was reactionary. Goodwin's a better fit. Even though he do be talkin out his ass from time to time.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ok first off i need to know what eps were these that the joking stuff happened about this situation....secondly do u know for sure tommy told korey that he actually hit someone and they died? cuz i dont see korey making jokes about something like that AT ALL...maybe if tommy told him about a normal hit and run where he just wrecked a car or something he would but korey aint the type to joke about a person dying

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
ok first off i need to know what eps were these that the joking stuff happened about this situation....secondly do u know for sure tommy told korey that he actually hit someone and they died? cuz i dont see korey making jokes about something like that AT ALL...maybe if tommy told him about a normal hit and run where he just wrecked a car or something he would but korey aint the type to joke about a person dying
I don't feel like looking up the episodes but they made jokes about Tommys accident. Not that someone died, but that Morso Tommys being a klutz. I remember it specifically because I participated in a Facebook post about it where some dude was criticizing them for it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
tommy dikkride Korey too much:scust:
But thats what was so funny about Tommy! imo at least
The episode where Korey was calling Tommy his yes man and he was trying to disagree but kept agreeing :russ:

He was gettin good with the review game too

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
she sent me a video message one time looking hella cute and shyt and i was legit :noah:...sent her a selfie day one and she replayed it so im guessing she thought a nicca looked decent at least :youngsabo:
yes she sent me one as well saying that she wanted me physically but i told her that i was saving myself for marriage, which i am

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
ehh for the ppl that aint seen it let me know and i'll try and upload it somewhere.....its a damn near 7gb file tho so it might take awhile :sadcam:

as for the sunday service today they pretty much confirmed danielle is still there and that tommy wont be back (for those still thinking tommy will)....crazy that martin said he talked to danielle saturday and she literally didnt remember anything. Im thinking thats a problem :francis:
need that video breh